15 Best Retinol Creams For Healthier Skin
Since applying sunscreen As the first thing you can do to protect your skin, I make sure I apply it every morning, even if I work indoors most of the day. In addition to sunscreen, retinol is another anti-aging powerhouse that can provide so many benefits to your skin, and I make it a priority to use in my skincare routine to keep it healthy. And after a couple of years with those two “hero” products, I can tell you they definitely do a great job protecting my skin and making it look healthy. I mean, I still get cards more often than not, so I think I’m doing it right.
You may know about sunscreen, but you may be a little vague about retinol. The high-energy ingredient is actually a vitamin A derivative that is very good for the skin. Board Certified Dermatologist If it was RodneyMD, FAAD, of Dermatology and eternal aestheticsShare some benefits:
1. It accelerates cell renewal to get rid of dull, damaged skin cells.
2. It stimulates collagen production in the skin to prevent and treat wrinkles.
3. It removes dead skin cells and unclogs pores, making it a great solution for clearing blackheads, whiteheads, and acne.
4. By unclogging pores, retinol increases the effectiveness of your other skin care products.
5. Retinol is often dermatologists’ first line of defense to fight acne, even skin tone, and reverse signs of aging.