20 Ways to Live Your Best August Life, À La Taylor Swift
We’re officially into five and eight months – how did that happen?! When August comes and summer Skimming our fingers day by day, it can be easy to feel overwhelmed at the prospect of you completing all of your summer list in less than 31 days. You can feel the stress of balancing rest and health with the invigorating feeling of FOMO in warm weather, we’re here to remind you that it’s okay to slow down and live the ‘life’ your best’ means something different for everyone.
So relax and toast to August – it’s golden hour, freeze everything, strawberries in season, wrap dresses, swim outdoors, read on the beach and lounge in the sun like a cat damaged. It’s a great time to be alive!
- Spend 48 hours painting your face rainbow, glittering and celebrating with feathers Brighton Pride and joy is love in all its forms!
- Countdown to the last Bank Holiday of the year while acknowledging that nothing can compare to the iconic Platty Joobs – Thursday and Friday Bank Holidays will forever be elite.
- Drink up the Jalapeño Rosé and consider it the greatest invention since sliced bread.
- Kick off Leo season by celebrating the birthdays of the most fierce, loyal, and attention-seeking people in your life. If that’s you, enjoy your time growing, lioness!
- Go to the PYO Strawberry patch and 1) buy enough straw for 30 people to throw Pimm’s and 2) take too many pictures in hopes of getting a new summer photo for your Hinge profile.
- Rent a GoBoat in London and cruise along the Regent Channel with an overwhelming amount of picnic food while trying not to crash into innocent barge dwellers along the way. We cannot be held responsible for what happens on the water.
- Celebrating National Watermelon Day on August 3rd – any excuse to make fruity cocktails and listen to the song Watermelon again – that’s what Harry wanted.
- Wondering how many times is too many times to watch Where the Crawdads sing before your local Odeon staff starts to know you on a name basis. In all seriousness, though, Taylor John Smith is quite enchanting.
- Start watching House of the Dragon– the Game of Thrones prequel- and prepare to be sucked back into the world of the Targaryen family (albeit 200 years before who we know now) once again.
- Add about 50% afterward Beach read to see you through your life, Laugh, Summer love Add to your Amazon favorites list before the rest of the hot book summer.
- Hang out at Reading and Leeds / Wilderness / All Points East and spend a weekend enjoying your favorite music, no showers, only carbs and accepting your bloodline is 99% beer.
- Take a tour everywhere in the local neighborhood in any attempt to cool down. Desperate times.
- Yo yo between Lizzo and Beyoncé’s new album and always feeling like a lousy song 10/10.
- Take an aesthetic picnic and cut a cake with a glass of wine because some things from 2020 are worth keeping.
- Bookmark SkyScanner and check out daily flights to Sorrento in the hopes of getting a last-minute Amalfi Coast getaway.
- Jump day and night at Notting Hill and climb 20,000 steps in just a few hours.
- Swim as much as you can in the sea and create your inner Wim Hof channel.
- Listen to August by Taylor Swift. That’s it, that’s the tweet.
- Find an outdoor movie theater and enjoy the long evenings and weather wearing a light jacket while you still can. All summer hail exchanges!
- Eat fancy dinner treats every day and wonder if your oven still works.
<! - Composite Start -><! - Kết thúc tổng hợp ->