2023 GMC Sierra price increase, starting at $38,995 for Sierra Pro Regular Cab
It’s just 90 days ago GM agency, which is usually a trusted source in these matters, reported on prices for the GMC Sierra 2023 lineup before official numbers were released. Those initial figures are clearly just placeholders. Now that GMC has uploaded the full 2023 configuration for Sierra 2023, not only is the MSRP higher except for the base instance, but the destination fee has increased from $1,795 to $1,895. The sticker prices include the destination and their changes from the amount at the end of August which are:
- Sierra Pro Cab Standard Box 2WD Turbo 2.7L I4 L3B $38,995 ($1,025 less)
- SLE Double Cab Std Box 2WD Turbo 2.7L I4 L3B $52,095 ($1,100)
- Cab 2WD Turbo 2.7L I4 L3B Twin Forklift $53,795 ($1,200)
- SLT Crew Cab Short Box 2WD 5.3L V8 L84 $57,795 ($1,300)
- AT4 Crew Cab Short Box 4WD Turbo-diesel 3.0L I6 LZ0 $68,595 ($1,495)
- AT4X Crew Cab 4WD 6.2L V8 L87 Short Box $83,595 ($3,395)
- Denali Crew Cab Short Box 2WD 5.3L V8 L84 $67,595 ($1,095)
- Denali Ultimate Crew Cab Short Box 4WD Turbo-diesel 3.0L I6 LZ0 $82,940 ($ .)745)
Sierra’s price ranges from $745 to $3,395 with Chevrolet Silverado car price 2023 increases to anywhere from $800 to $1,800.
The $3,395 MSRP increase on the Sierra AT4X skews the price curve due to the extra equipment. GMA Report in July that the standard AT4X will inherit parts from Sierra ATVX AEV was created in collaboration with American Expeditionary Vehicles. That’s what happened. Revised grille with gloss black and dark nickel trim, AEV front and rear bumpers with increased approach and departure angles, hot-stamped hardened steel front skids increases the cost and gives the ATX4 a bit more off-road capability. The equipment list also bridges the gap between the regular AT4X and the AT4X AEV, the latter going a bit further with four more skids, the AEV’s Salta wheels, and some black trim around the bodywork.
We are still waiting for the official price of the AT4X AEV. The image above shows how similar the two are truck will look when the AEV arrives, with the standard AT4X on the left, the AT4X AEV on the right.