24 hours left to volunteer at TechCrunch Disrupt and attend for free • TechCrunch
It takes a real army to create TechCrunch Disrupt – taking place October 18-20 in San Francisco – a trusted experience that savvy startups have come to know and love. And we wouldn’t have been able to do it without our incredible volunteers.
If you’re looking for a budget-friendly way to experience Disrupt up close and personal, Register as a volunteer to exchange jobs. Not only will you get a behind-the-scenes look at how the event is organized, but you’ll also earn a free ticket (Valued at $195) to experience the event. The deadline to apply is tomorrow, October 3 at 11:59 p.m. PT.
You’ll work hard, play hard, and get free access to all three days of Disrupt. Whether you dream of being a startup founder, marketer or event coordinator, this is a great way to see what it takes to create a world-renowned tech startup conference.
Plus, your free pass gives you access to the full Disrupt experience – main stage, TechCrunch+ stage, expo tier – where you’ll find Start Battlefield 200 – and Battlefield Starts race, contest.
Volunteers handle a variety of tasks to help make this startup conference an epic experience for everyone. At any point, you can help with registration, feature speakers, in-person attendees, good packaging, signage, ticket scanning, or help with pre-marketing activities.
We need volunteers October 17–20. If you can meet the following criteria, we’d love to hear from you:
- Attend the mandatory orientation on Monday, October 17 at the Moscone Center.
- Work a minimum of 10 hours during the entire conference, from October 17 (one day before the conference starts) to October 20. You will find volunteers to change shifts in the app. We may select you for several pre-event opportunities, which will count towards your hours.
- You can be scheduled for one 8- to 9-hour shift, or you can be arranged with two separate shifts of 4 to 5 hours each. Shifts can start as early as 6:30am PT or end as late as 8:30pm PT
- You must provide your own housing and transportation.
- Due to the high number of applications, we will only notify the selected applicants.
Read Frequently asked questions about volunteers for more information.
Give us a hand and we’ll give you a free ticket. Save money, gain valuable experience, and still have plenty of time to take advantage of all the startup benefits TechCrunch Disrupt has to offer. Register as a volunteer before October 3 to get your free pass and we’ll see you in October!