7 Cambodians die after drinking alcohol disinfectant

Seven Cambodian labourers have died after ingesting alcohol they got as a disinfectant in a quarantine and blended it with water and gentle drinks, the Well being Ministry mentioned Saturday.

The labourers had returned from Thailand and have been positioned in a coronavirus quarantine camp in northwestern Banteay Meanchey province.

The Well being Ministry mentioned 12 others have been hospitalized after ingesting the combination on Tuesday and Wednesday. They complained of complications, dizziness and problem in respiratory.

Consultants collected the samples and took them to a laboratory in Phnom Penh for an evaluation.

Source link


News7h: Update the world's latest breaking news online of the day, breaking news, politics, society today, international mainstream news .Updated news 24/7: Entertainment, the World everyday world. Hot news, images, video clips that are updated quickly and reliably

Related Articles

Back to top button