If your brushing technique can use a brush, consider investing in Philips Sonicare. Some dentist-recommended Bluetooth-equipped electric toothbrushes are under $160 for just 24 hours (or until sold out) at Amazon. There are several different colors available, so you can choose the one that best suits your bathroom counter, not to mention your oral hygiene needs.
Nearly the entire internet – and our home testers – agree that ThermoWorks makes the best meat thermometers available today. And now our top thermometer pick, Thermapen One, is on sale as part of the brand’s Inventory Reduction program. Score this model for $15.75 off in 10 colors and enjoy the amazing benefits of the fastest, most accurate thermometer we’ve tested with the most legible display at a fraction of the cost. than.
Who says you need a large yard to start your own garden? With this deal on AeroGarden Harvest Elite Slim, you can grow no matter the weather outside – and no matter your outdoor space – for just $81.27. The hugely popular AeroGarden also comes with an Heirloom Salad Seed Set so you can start growing your new plants ASAP. Just remember to shop early as AeroGardens usually sell out quickly when they go on sale.
ApexDesk Elite Series Electric Height-Adjustable Standing Desk ($599.99, originally $659.99; amazon.com)
Whether you’re stuck working from the kitchen table, the couch or even – gasp! – Your bed, your posture until now must be miserable. It’s time to make your remote office setup more formal with this deal on Previous picks for the best standing desks – it normally retails for around $660, but right now it’s on sale for $60. ApexDesk is big enough to hold multiple screens and devices and has a curved front, so it’s more comfortable when used in both sitting and standing positions compared to other standing desks we’ve tried. It also comes standard with covered grommets for your cord management.
Take this as a sign to finally get yourself an air fryer: Dash Tasti-Crisp is Our picks for the best affordable air fryers, and during testing we found it to be an easy, hassle-free fryer that cooks foods quickly. It’s now under $50, making it an even cheaper option than usual. Get it before the price goes up again.
• Up to 50% off select clothing, shoes and gear at Dick’s sportswear, plus an extra 10% off today and today only.
• Save up to 44% on usage Men’s and Women’s Adidas Pants | on Woot! – we’re talking fleece joggers and leggings that make up your everyday WFH outfit.
• Get an extra 50% off your entire purchase of discounted shirt styles at Levi’s with code EXTRA50.
• Forever 21Its cheap look makes it even more pocket-friendly with a winter flash sale of up to 70% on select styles.
• In contrast to earbuds to help you pop your tunes, Bose Sleepbuds II Clinically proven to help you sleep, and they’re currently $50 off on Amazon.
• Visit Amazon for up to 33% off Britaline of water pitchers, water pitchers, and even 18-cup water purifiers for those who are thoroughly hydrated.
• Rowing is really something you’ll sweat when you do and right now you can save $180 on a Xterra . rowing machine at Lowe’s.
• Up to 36% off with high reliability Calphalon cookware on Amazon, whether you’re upgrading as a set or buying a set for a new home.
• Elgato’s Discount Online XL Deck instantly connects you to the internet, email and media players, and features customizable controls for online broadcasts.
If the holiday season (and all the meals that come with it) has spoiled your kitchenware, head to Sur La Table. The retailer is having a winter sale on cookware, so you can upgrade your pots, pans and more with up to 55% off. You’ll find discounts on everything from Dutch ovens and pans to roasting pans. Top brands such as Le Creuset, All-Clad, Staub and Scanpan are included in the promotion, so you can be sure that new cookware, bakeware and other kitchen tools are available. Yours is of excellent quality.
If you’re looking for your home workout game, consider investing in Mirror, a giant reflective screen (which looks suspiciously like a stylish floor-length mirror) that streams thousands of workouts. to you through a $39 monthly subscription. Mirror normally retails for $1,495, but right now you can buy one for $300 off plus free shipping ($550 value) with code NEWYEAR22. Read more about Mirror in our full review here, and be sure to take advantage of this offer soon; it only lasts until January 31st.
23andMe Personal Genetic DNA Tests (starts at $79, original starts at $99; amazon.com)
If you have yet to investigate your ancestry through a home DNA test, now is a better time than ever. Currently, a series of 23andMe DNA Test Kits are on sale at Amazon. These tests not only provide a report on your ancestry and where in the world your DNA comes from, but some also tell you more about traits you may have and provide information information about your chances of developing certain health conditions.
Warm up for winter workouts (and chill indoors) with savings from Under Armor’s Semi-Annual Event. From now until January 26, you can get up to 50% off more than 2,500 styles of activewear for men and women, including sweatshirts, sweatpants, leggings and even headgear. Even in the coldest weather, you’ll be ready to sweat.
New Year’s Day has come and gone, but there are quite a few deals here to stay. If you missed out on some shopping during yesterday’s big sale, you’re in luck! Quite a few retailers have continued to slash prices this week, so you can still save substantial on what you need.
We’ve rounded up all the New Year sales that are still going on. See the full list here.