Angers vs PSG betting tips and predictions
The Ligue 1 back in action with another round this week as Mauricio Pochettino PSG Impressive horn lock Angers party at Stade Jean-Bouin on Wednesday.
Angers vs PSG Comments
Angers are currently 14th in the Ligue 1 standings and have not been in their best form this season. The home team held a 1-1 draw against Nantes over the weekend and will need to play at their best to have a chance in this match.
On the other hand, PSG is at the top of the table at the moment and has been playing impressively on the domestic front this year. The Parisians beat Marseille with a crucial 2-1 win in their previous match and will be very confident ahead of this one.
Head-to-head record and key numbers between Angers vs PSG
- PSG have a great head-to-head record against Angers and have won 14 of their 17 head-to-head matches, as opposed to Angers’ two lackluster wins.
- Angers has won just two of their 12 home games against PSG and will need to improve on this record.
- Only Metz has earned fewer points than Angers in Ligue 1 in 2022, with the latter picking up just three points in 13 matches so far.
- Angers have lost their last 11 matches in Ligue 1 to PSG – only Nantes and Strasbourg have had a longer losing streak in the history of the top French team.
- If PSG earn more points than Marseille this week, they will become Ligue 1 champions for the 10th time in history, equaling Saint-Etienne and overtaking Marseille.
- Angers and PSG currently have the oldest average squad in Ligue 1.
Predict Angers vs PSG
PSG have a 15-point lead over Marseille and are now within walking distance of their league crown. Names like Kylian Mbappe, Neymar and Lionel Messi have stepped up in recent weeks and will make their mark in this fixture.
The Angers, on the other hand, could pack a punch in their day but will need to give their all in this bout. PSG are the better team on paper and can win this match.
Guess: Angers 1-3 PSG
Match deposit up to $250 at BetRivers / SugarHouse
Angers vs PSG betting tips
Tip 1: Result – PSG
Tip 2: Game with over 2.5 goals – Yes
Tip 3: PSG score first – Yes
Tip 4: Kylian Mbappe scores – Yes