If you’re looking for another multiplayer arena, keep an eye out Lego Brawls coming to Nintendo Switch this summer. Nintendo’s website narrows the release date to June.
The title started out as an iOS-exclusive Apple Arcade in 2019. And here’s a little more info from Nintendo:
“a fast-paced 4v4 multiplayer duel set in the LEGO universe that brings players of all ages together for non-stop action that can be enjoyed anywhere and anytime. In LEGO Brawls, players will create and customize their own characters, collaborate with teammates, and battle it out across iconic locations in classic LEGO themes, including NINJAGO world.”
– Design your own hero minifig with unique fighting abilities!
– Build ridiculous strength from bricks!
– Work with your team to take control of iconic LEGO levels!
– Compete in 8 different arenas, including classic favorites like Castle and newcomers like Jurassic World!
– Expand your collection of minifigs and power-ups!
– Become the ultimate fighter!
Will you watch this game when it arrives on Nintendo Switch? Let us know below.