Apple releases iOS 16 for tomorrow; some cool features coming to your iPhone
Apple will release iOS 16 on September 12. Here are the new features you’ll get with iOS 16.
Apple ready to release iOS Tomorrow, September 12. iOS 16 will bring new personalization features and more, thus enhancing the iPhone experience for users. “iOS 16 upgrades iPhone with all-new personalization features, deeper intelligence, and more seamless ways of communicating and sharing. Available September 12,” Apple said. In addition, according to information provided by a Twitter user- AppleTrack, Apple has confirmed that emergency SOS via satellite will launch in November as part of iOS 16.1.
“Apple has CONFIRMED that Emergency Satellite SOS will launch in November as part of iOS 16.1,” AppleTrack tweeted. It is known that Apple has launched 4 iPhone 14 models – iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Plus, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max along with a number of other products including Apple Watch Series 8, Watch Ultra, Watch SE, AirPods Pro 2 at the Far Out event held on September 7. In addition, all iPhone 14 models will support iOS 16. Needless to say, other iPhones such as iPhone X, iPhone 11, iPhone 12, iPhone 13″ and beyond there will be iOS 16.
Want to check out the features of iOS 16? Here’s all you need to know.
Top 10 Features of iOS 16
1. Lock screen: You’ll get brand new ways to personalize your Lock Screen. You will be able to showcase your favorites Photograph, customize the font style and display a set of widgets to get information at a glance. You will also be able to switch Your lock screen throughout the day, just tap and hold, then swipe.
2. Create multiple lock screens: You can now create different Lock Screens, each with a unique background and style, and easily switch between them. Browse our wallpaper gallery with recommended photos and themed collections for inspiration.
3. Lock screen widgets: You can choose to show a set of widgets as part of your Lock screen to see through information like weathertime, date, battery level, upcoming calendar events, alarms, time zone, and ringer progress.
4. Notice: View Lock Screen notifications in expanded list view, stacked view, or hidden view. And the notifications will appear at the bottom of the screen, so they won’t be affected.
5. Easy to set Focus: A new streamlined setting for Focus lets you choose which apps and people you want to receive notifications for by allowing or muting them. Connect your Lock Screen to your Spotlight so that the look and feel of your iPhone matches how you want to use it at the moment. With a swipe, you can switch from Personal Focus to Work Focus with widgets showing upcoming meetings and to-do lists.
6. iCloud Shared Photo Library: It will arrive later this year. You’ll be able to share a photo library with your family, sharing a separate iCloud photo library with up to five other people. Everyone has the same rights to add, edit, and delete photos in a shared library. Favorites, captions, and keywords also sync, so if one person organizes a collection, everyone benefits.
7. Message: You can now edit a message you just sent or cancel a recent message altogether. And you can mark a message as unread if you can’t reply right now and want to come back to it later. You can edit a message for up to 15 minutes after sending it. While unsend send any message up to 2 minutes after sending.
8. Mail: Smart Search improves your results by correcting typos and using synonyms for your search terms. You’ll see a richer view of shared content and more from the moment you start searching for email messages. You’ll also get a notification if you forget to include an important part of your message, such as an attachment or recipient.
9. Safari: Share tabs and bookmarks, send messages, and start FaceTime right from Safari. Whether you’re planning a trip with friends or buying a couch with your partner, you can share all your tabs in one place. And when they find something great, they can also add tabs.
10. Home page: The Home app was rebuilt from the ground up to be even more efficient and reliable. Navigate all your smart home accessories in the redesigned Home tab. New categories for climate, lighting, security and more let you access related accessories with a single tap. And the multi-camera view puts your smart home camera front and center.
There are some other features that you can enjoy. Check it out here. https://www.apple.com/in/ios/ios-16/features/.