Only at the end of October Ashwalkers to be Confirmed for Switch, a game focused on post-apocalyptic survival; it’s by developer Nameless XIII, with publishing Dear Villagers. As you can see in the trailer above, it is now confirmed for release on March 10 on Nintendo’s system, both in the eShop and in a pretty physical version.
It’s been described as a non-linear story experience, with the game’s description highlighting a substantial number of endings to explore.
- Make meaningful choices in a non-linear story
- Different paths to take with 34 different endings
- Manage your resources as well as their physical and mental health
- Get to know groups through their relational dynamics
- Travel and learn about this hostile world destroyed by a volcanic apocalypse
- Harvest resources and craft supplies
Let us know if this app is on your Switch favorites list.