Atelier Sophie 2 has been updated to version 1.0.1, here are the full patch notes
A new legendary difficulty and more…
Atelier Sophie 2: The Alchemist of Magical Dreams was released last week, and Koei Tecmo and Gust have updated the game with some new content.
Now you can access new “legendary” difficulty, new photo frames, new poses and more. Here are the full patch notes, provided by Nintendo Everything:
Update Atelier Sophie 2 version 1.0.1:
- Added the highest difficulty “LEGEND”!
- Defeat even stronger enemies! Enemies are now stronger than before in the new difficulty level “legendary”. Use Sophie and her friends for support and test your strength in this new difficulty level.
- New photo frames and poses added!
- New photo frames and poses have been added in photo mode! Arrange each character’s pose, change the time of day, and choose their frames, filters, and facial expressions to create your own memorable shots with Enhanced Photo Mode.
- Free Update: Blue Reflection: Second Light combo bonus, Sophie’s outfit “Ao’s Uniform”
- Fixed an issue where the pickaxe’s fire effect would be set to “None” at Level 18.
- Fixed a bug that occurred when difficulty was set to “CHARISMA” or higher, where if you used “beast meat” obtained after battle as an ingredient during the crafting tutorial, you would not be able to progress .
- Fixed some display issues.
- Other minor tweaks and bug fixes.
Have you tried this latest update yet? Leave a comment below.
<! - Composite Start -><! - Kết thúc tổng hợp ->