Boxing is an extremely spectacular and exciting sport that has millions of fans around the world. Boxing bets are no less popular in Canada – it is traditionally included in the top five of most bookmakers. BC Parimatch is no exception – the company offers its Canadian customers a wide range of bets on boxing matches.
Betting on boxing fights
The Parimatch website is simple and understandable for users. To place a bet on boxing, you must follow these steps:
- go to the boxing betting sites and log in;
- select the category “Boxing”;
- click on the required match from the proposed list;
- choose a coefficient and write down the bet amount in the coupon.
To boxing betting, you need to register on the bookmaker’s website https://ca.parimatch.com/en/boxing and deposit money into your account.
Types of bets
BC Parimatch offers customers several types of boxing betting odds:
- On the outcome of the match. This is the simplest and most popular type of bet. Better puts money on the victory of one of the athletes.
- Total rounds. In this case, you need to guess how many rounds the fight will last.
- Way to end the fight. A boxing match may end in a knockout or a decision of the judges. Disqualification or refusal of one of the boxers to continue the fight is also possible.
In Parimatch, you can box bets online or make pre-match bets. The company offers its customers good odds.
At first glance, boxing seems like a predictable sport. This situation forces bookmakers to reduce the odds for the victory of the favorites and increase them for outsiders. This can and should be used.
It is not uncommon for betters to bet on underdogs – boxing sensations happen quite often. Within the framework of one tournament, you can choose several fights and bet on an outsider in each. If at least two out of eight bets win, the better will already be in the black.
There are no special betting strategies for boxing, but standard mathematical models that are used for other sports can be applied. To become successful in betting on boxing, you need to understand this sport well, how to bet on boxing, constantly work with statistics, and monitor the physical form of athletes, and their motivation. There are a lot of factors, and each of them can change the outcome of the fight.