‘Bridgerton’ Rules Streaming Chart for March 21-27 – The Hollywood Reporter
Season two debut of Bridgerton took the show to the dominant #1 spot in the streaming chart from March 21 to 27.
The Netflix/Shondaland series, whose second season premiered on March 25, racked up 2.55 billion minutes of watch time in the week (including both seasons; Nielsen’s streaming measurement counts all episodes. of a series). That’s more than double the amount of time viewers spend on anything else across the platforms Nielsen measures: Netflix Movies Project Adam ranked second overall with 1.2 billion minutes.
Bridgerton’Its breakout performance comes as no surprise: Internal Netflix data has shown that season two had the best opening weekend of any English-language series on the platform. (Nielsen’s figures lagged by several weeks.)
Among the original series, Netflix’s self-explanatory game show Is the cake? complete second to Bridgerton with 1.19 billion minutes of watch time in the first full week. The show, which premiered on March 18, has nearly doubled its performance in the previous week. Last week’s top show, The Last Kingdomdropped to third among original films with a viewing time of 976 million minutes.
Human Resources, a spin-off of Netflix’s animated series Big Mouth, debuted at number nine among originals with 270 million minutes watched.
Nielsen’s streaming ratings include TV viewing only and do not include minutes watched on computers or mobile devices. The rating only measures US audiences, doesn’t measure audiences in other countries, and currently includes only Apple TV+, Disney+, Hulu, Netflix, and Prime Video.
Here are Nielsen’s top streaming video series from March 21 to 27.
first. Bridgerton (Netflix), 2.55 billion minutes watched
2. Is the cake? (Netflix), 1.19 billion VND
3. The Last Kingdom (Netflix), 976 million won
4. Invented Anna (Netflix), 558 million VND
5. Bad vegans (Netflix), 429 million won
6. Pieces of her (Netflix), 365 million won
7. Ozark (Netflix), 312 million won
8. Miraculous Mrs. Maisel (Main video), 285 million
9. Human Resources (Netflix), 270 million VND
ten. Love is blind (Netflix), 248 million won
first. NCIS (Netflix), 752 million minutes
2. Cocolon (Netflix), 645 million won
3. Criminal psychology (Netflix), 635 million won
4. Good girls (Netflix), 554 million won
5. Call the Midwife (Netflix), 415 million won
6. Grey’s Anatomy (Netflix), 414 million won
7. Seinfeld (Netflix), 377 million VND
8. Gilmore Girls (Netflix), 349 million won
9. Supernatural (Netflix), 343 million VND
ten. Bluey (Disney +), 316 million won