The latest version (Version 1.2.1) follows on from the big July update (Version 1.2.0), described as a “large-scale update” that includes improvements, changes, and tweaks. Version 1.2.1 includes many bug fixes.
Here are the full patch notes, courtesy of Square Enix Support Page:
Chocobo GP Version 1.2.1
Thank you for playing “Chocobo GP”. The Ver.1.2.1 update for Chocobo GP was released at 15:00 JST on Tuesday, August 30, 2022.
*Please note that if a player is playing a game mode involving online communication at the time the update is released, the system will exit that mode after the current race is over and return to the screen. title image.
The contents of this update are detailed below.
1. Fixes an issue where laps weren’t counted in the Gold Disk long mile.
2. Fixes an issue where the delay caused the end position detection and the finish line sequence to not match.
3. Fixed an issue where using “Change” magic or Odin’s special ability caused the end position detection and the finish line sequence to not match.
2. Fixes an issue where the start of other players’ streak was delayed after positions were closed.
5. Fixed an issue that occurred if the voice language was set to English where the character’s voice could be heard regardless of distance from the speaking character when other players used Odin’s special ability .
An internet connection is required to apply these updates.
We will continue to release more updates to ensure that everyone can enjoy Chocobo GP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused to our customers and ask for your understanding. We hope you continue to enjoy “Chocobo GP”.
As noted, the development team will continue to release updates in the future to ensure their player base can continue to enjoy the game. Just remember that you’ll need to update your own copy to continue playing online.
Are you going to try this new update or are you still busy with the latest Mario Kart DLC? Leave a comment below.