Here’s a look at the full patch notes:
– The addition of the new “Midgar” course.
– *This course can be selected in Multiplayer, Timed Attack and Custom Race modes.
– *This course will appear in Chocobo GP mode after starting Season 5.
– The addition of seven new series.
– *Each series will be unlocked after finishing in third or higher place in the previous series.
– Changed matchmaking process for the first race in Chocobo GP mode.
– *From now on, the race will automatically start after the set time has elapsed after starting matchmaking, even if a full group of players has not yet entered.
– Adjust the following characters:
– Maduin is now invincible while his abilities are active.
– The delay before Sylph’s ability activates has been reduced a bit.
– Improved Cid’s speed boost effect.
– Mecha Chocobo’s acceleration effect duration has been increased.
– Changes have been made to the story mode, so Gilgamesh and Racing Hero X’s appearance in a race will match their appearance in story scenes.
– Fixed incorrect parameter information displayed for Raffaello (speed model).
– Fixed a bug where the giant fireball generated when using Cid Treasure Hunter’s skill would hit the starting gate on Cid’s test track.
– Fixed areas where riders could get stuck on the terrain on the following tracks:
– Big Bridge (short version 1, short 2 and technical)
– Fixed an issue with Time Attack mode where the ghost racer would disappear from the track after crossing the finish line on the Balamb Garden track.
– Other bug fixes.
Please note that some of the external links on this page are affiliate links, which means that if you click on them and make a purchase, we may receive a small percentage of the sale. Please read ours Disclosure FTC for more information.
Is the Chocobo GP something you still find yourself booting up on the Switch? Are you looking forward to the new Midgar course? Let us know with a comment.