Communicate, a leading PR and influencer marketing agency specializing in fashion and beauty, is looking for an Influencer Marketing Manager, with at least 5+ relevant industry experience. This person will work with the top brands and talent to maximize the power and reach of influencer marketing. This is a dual position where you will 1) manage select influencer/flavor talent and handle all of their strategy and brand partnerships and 2) build , develop, execute and manage influencer marketing campaigns on behalf of our brand clients.
The ideal candidate has experience working with a variety of brands, influencers, and content creators with specific experience in contract negotiations and brand partnerships. The best person for this role is someone who is dynamic and well-developed in a fast-paced agency environment. They are willing to go beyond the job description to bring in new ideas and opportunities, and to support the rapid growth of our clients and agencies.
- Partner with Founder, act as daily manager for existing talent list
- Strategic direction for their positioning and development
- Bringing in new talents to manage and develop the squad
- Bring in new brand and agency relationships to leverage potential partnerships
- Manage all inbound and outbound brand partner conversations on behalf of talent
- Negotiate all prices, terms and contracts
- Review all contracts, provide red lines and complete with brands
- Manager Communications Coordinator who handles project management
- Financial supervision and timely payment for talent
- Develop an influencer strategy for each client/campaign
- Execute each campaign from start to finish, under the direction of the Founder and with the support of the Media Coordinator
- Create a prospectus document that aligns with each client’s specific brand and goals
- Prefer DE&I with all the talents and campaigns
- Develop creative briefs and messages for each campaign
- Negotiate all talents and terms
- Maximize and manage your campaign budget
- Drafting/reviewing contracts
- Monitor and approve measurable summaries and reports to demonstrate campaign performance to clients
- Bring your successful influencer relationships and networks to Communité and our clients
- Innovate and enhance our influencer marketing approach, keeping up to date with the latest talent and trends
- Monitor and analyze the performance of influencer campaigns, content, and conversion rates to estimate ROI and advise on best strategies
- Perform competitive analysis, industry research, and continuously evaluate best practices and KPIs in a constantly changing landscape
- At least 5 years or more working in influencer, agency or brand marketing, in the fashion and/or beauty industry
- Extensive network of online talent, agencies and brands to leverage on behalf of our agents and clients
- Level of expertise in influencer marketing, including who is the talent, agency, best practices, markets, and pricing standards
- Personal passion for influencer marketing, discovering new talent, following brands and campaigns, knowing who is interesting and new to the field
- Extensive experience with influencer marketing deals, both writing contracts and reviewing them
- Balancing both creative and strategic thinking, this person must be equally able to execute a campaign that aligns with the brand’s aesthetic, while simultaneously implementing effective marketing goals.
- Solid knowledge of performance data and reporting
- Must be highly organized and have excellent time management and multitasking skills
- Deliver results while remaining flexible and open to new ways of working
- A strong, natural and persuasive communicator, both written and verbal
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment, able to grow in ambiguity and create a personal path forward
- Adaptable and flexible and proactively approach your work, with minimal supervision or guidance.
- Strong work ethic and work well under pressure
- Individuals active and engaged in online platforms and social media
DO NOT APPLY TO THIS POSITION IF YOU HAVE NOT PERSONALLY MANAGED THE MARKETING INFORMATION AND/OR BRAND CAMPAIGN. ONLY PEOPLE WITH SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE WILL BE REVIEWED.
Please send your resume to email@example.com with the topic: IMPORTANT MARKETING MANAGER