Tech

Crypto Bridge Nomad says anyone who returns at least 90% of the stolen tokens will be considered a white hat hacker and the remaining 10% will become a reward (Joanna Ossinger/Bloomberg)




Joanna Ossinger / Bloomberg:

Crypto Bridge Nomad says anyone who returns at least 90% of the stolen tokens will be considered a white hat hacker and the remaining 10% will become a reward– Cryptocurrency company Nomad is offering a bounty to recover funds accumulated in a $190 million hack that once again highlights security vulnerabilities in the token sector digital.





Source link

news7h

News7h: Update the world's latest breaking news online of the day, breaking news, politics, society today, international mainstream news .Updated news 24/7: Entertainment, Sports...at the World everyday world. Hot news, images, video clips that are updated quickly and reliably

Related Articles

Back to top button