Update this week for Fate 2 is a minor thing, but the patch notes have revealed that it is primarily focused on an Exotic weapon that has undergone some serious overhaul recently. For the first time, we are not talking about Telesto. A few weeks ago, Lord of Wolves was temporarily disabled from the game after Bungie discovered that it had been disabled. cause more damage than originally intended.
The powerful shotgun, which has perks that allow it to automatically fire a slug of slugs when active, has again been tweaked for more balance in PvP operations. Reduces base damage by 25% and replaces it with 40% PvE, with gun ADS accuracy greatly reduced. That fix was only temporary, however, and Bungie found that the Lord of Wolves was still dealing too much damage compared to its Unleash the Wolves perk.
This issue was addressed in this week’s patch, and another bug related to the 20% extra bonus for aim assist not being removed from the Rangefinder ability on shotguns, has also been addressed. This is just one of a number of ongoing overhauls to weapons in Destiny 2, recently mid-season patch saw a large number of weapon prototypes examined under the microscope and received detailed adjustments.
Elsewhere in Note, you can read about how a certain issue in the dungeon affected Triumphs, and the small Eververse store shader bug has been fixed. The plot of Season of Plunder has begun to end and now, the main activity is Halloween theme Festival of the Lost will end on November 8th. Season 19 will start on December 6th and will run until launch Light expansion on February 28.
For more on Destiny 2 you can catch them all Challenges of the current pirate themed seasoncheck out the tutorial on how to beat dangerous champions lurking in high-level activities and marveling at this Titan, who completed a Master Nightfall attack without using any directional keys.
Raid and Dungeon
- Fixed an issue where flawless solo Triumphs in dungeons had incorrect descriptions.
- Now make it clear that the player needs to do it in a single active session
- Note: This has always been the behavior of all related Perfect Wins, but it was not explicitly mentioned in these Wins until now
Gameplay and investment
- Fixed an issue where Lord of Wolves was increasing its magic damage plus damage.
- Fixed an issue where the additional 20% bonus for falling assist targets was not removed from the Rangefinder.
- Fixed an issue where Angel’s Gleam and Flower Child shaders had incorrect sources listed in Collections.
The products discussed here are independently selected by our editors. GameSpot may receive a share of the revenue if you purchase anything contained on our website.