Dewalt’s jump starter + air compressor combo is $40 off right now
Autoblog may receive shares from purchases made through the links on this page. Prices are available and subject to change.
You should carry a portable starter in case the car battery dies. Most of the jump-start devices on the market will probably do the job well, but a few offer any significant value beyond restarting your battery. However, this option from the famous power tool brand DeWalt is more than just a jump starter. It delivers 1,400 peak amps to start cars, trucks, SUVs, motorcycles, boats, RVs, ATVs, and even tractors, but in addition to jump starters, it’s also a 120-degree air compressor. PSI. Best of all, you can even use the device to charge electronic devices via the USB port. It even includes a 1-year limited warranty. Normally, the multitool costs $179.99, but thanks to this discount, it’s available for just $139.99 right now.
- 1,400 peak starting power – cars and trucks switch to V8
- Features reverse polarity protection
- 120 PSI air compressor w/ auto stop and “rugged” nozzle
- The air compressor has an auto-off feature to prevent overuse
- Built-in USB port for charging
- Built-in AC charging block (requires extension cord – not included)