Edite is looking for a sales assistant reporting to the Sales Account Executive. The ideal candidate would be a highly organized, development-oriented and team player. This role will support the day-to-day operations of our sales team and cover the scope of our domestic business.
Manage order entry
- Coordinate and enter orders for designated wholesale accounts
- Send orders to respective accounts
- Update canceled, added or changed orders
- Processing re-orders, returns and exchanges
- Coordinate sample availability
- Prepare, pack, log and send samples
- Sample tracking/distribution and sample inventory maintenance
- Work with AE and brands to provide brochures, brand bios, images for accounts
- Create seasonal product knowledge packs for accounts to share with in-store sales associates
- Organize Joor accounts for all of our designers: sheet-line- images.
- Working with AE on new business development through Instagram and Mailchimp
Maintain the market
- Welcome buyers to showroom appointments
- Rebook the showroom before and after appointments
- Make sure samples are in good condition and sold properly
- Help assist in market appointments
- Help prepare and work at local trade shows
- Make sure AE has all the right sales tools, including paperwork and supplies
- Target account research
- Create marketing materials for account outreach
- Instantly create and update inventory flow tables
- Must be passionate about fashion.
- Ability to operate with an agile, growth-oriented business mindset.
- Excellent communication, verbal and written. Able to present complex issues clearly.
- Well organized with attention to details; a keen sense of how to combine details with the big picture.
- Must be an excellent team player; Possesses the ability to build, foster, and nurture strong relationships.
- Knowledge of Joor a plus
To apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line showroom sales assistant