Fangamer’s new Hades merchandise includes a Zagreus switch controller and fancy artwork
[Update: Tue 26th Jul, 2022 19:00 BST]
Fangamer’s new Hades line of merchandise is live now, which means we can see what’s on offer.
- Luxury Cerberus – $32
- Dusa talks luxury (see example below) – $32
- Underworld Tripod Print Set – $179
- Hades Character Pins (Zagreus, Megaera, Thanatos, Nyx) – $10 each, $18 for two, $26 for three, $34 for all four
- First of the Furies cotton sweatshirt – $39
- No Escape T-shirt – $28
- Hades PowerA Nintendo Switch Controller – $59
- 18×24 Chthonic Gods Poster – $24
- Hades soundtrack CD – $19
[Original: Tue 19th Jul, 2022 20:30 BST]
If you have played Hades, you’ll almost certainly wish you had a huggable, squeezable version of Cerberus in your own home, for friends, and cuddles. Fangamer has you covered, dear: They’re launching a new Hades merchandise collection in partnership with Supergiant Games!
The collection will include a “No Escape” t-shirt, a sweatshirt with Megaera’s art, two Zagreus pins and Nyx’s chibi face, a colorful poster of all the characters animals, and the plus sign of both Cerby and Dusa, your two best friends.
The collection goes live on July 26 and promises new merchandise along with a “return of old favorites”. You can Sign up on Fangamer’s website to be notified of the launch. European customers can buy from the US store, have it shipped worldwide, or save a few Euros by go to EU store – although it sounds like they’ll have fewer options.
Are you a fan of Dusa? Or do you want to show your love for Hades in t-shirt style? Let us know in the usual place…