Get two risk-free bets up to $2,000 on college football games today
PointsBet is offering new users the chance to win two bets worth up to $2,000! This PointsBet Sportsbook promo code offer is available through the links in this article and the best part is that you don’t even need a promo code as you can click the link below to get started.
How do you get two risk-free bets up to $2000 PointsBet Sportsbook?
To be eligible for a PointsBet Sportsbook promo code, you need to be a new user, age 21, and actually live in any of the following states: Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Michigan, New Jersey , New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia or West Virginia.
If these conditions have been met, then you can follow the steps below to get started:
- Click on any of the links in this article.
- Sign up and create an account by entering all the necessary personal information.
- Accept all terms and conditions.
- Bet fixed odds up to $500.
- Bet PointsBetting up to $1500.
- If you place both bets, and if your first fixed odds and/or Pointsbetting bet wins, is voided or results in a tie, then you are not eligible for the free bet.
- If you place both these bets and your first fixed odds or Pointsbetting bet loses, any first losing bets will be refunded 100%.
Do you need a promo code for PointsBet Sportsbook?
No promo codes are required; you can simply click on the links in this article to continue the offering.
How do you get free bets on PointsBet Sportsbook?
To earn free bets with PointsBet, place fixed odds bets up to $500 and PointsBetting bets up to $1500. If you place both these bets and your first fixed odds or Pointsbetting bet loses, any first losing bets will be refunded 100%. If you win both first bets, you get to keep your winnings!
Which NCAA Soccer Games can I bet on through PointsBet Sportsbook to qualify for this promo code offer?
Today, #24 UTSA and #25 Troy fight in the Duluth Trading Cure Bowl. On PointsBet, UTSA is ranked as the least favorite (-155) compared to a team that is ranked just below one place. Troy (+130) is pretty good value as the underdog here and they’ll have a decent traveling fan base with the game taking place in Orlando.
There are many bets you can place on this bowl game so don’t hesitate to take advantage of this great offer from PointsBet Sportsbook.