About good light
good light is beauty beyond binary. We are a start-up, venture capital company focused on moving culture forward by promoting a more holistic definition of beauty through product and purpose. We strive to reflect the diversity and flexibility of the world we live in today.
About the role
good light Looking for someone dynamic who loves to explore new ways to define and grow the brand, while evolving the culture forward. More specifically, this person will work alongside our content team designing creative assets for our email marketing, social media, and website.
In this role, you will:
- Join and support our community through customer service and DM
- Identifying good light advocates and how we can continue those relationships
- Brainstorm ideas for community challenges and trigger IRLs (events, community gigs, etc.)
- Work together with the content team to create TikTok content as needed
- Selection of monthly product seeds and community referrals
What makes you perfect for this role:
- You are curious.
- You believe in new ways of doing things and seek them out.
- You take pride in your work.
- You value diversity and inclusion.
- You work well with others.
- You are highly creative and passionate about design.
- You are curious and open to constructive feedback.
- You have excellent organization and time management skills
- Interested in how beauty brands work to build community
- Solid knowledge of TikTok app trends and capabilities
- Enjoy working with influencers and content creators
- Must be able to receive college credit or equivalent
- Must be as comfortable as on-screen talent
- Commit to working 15-17 hours a week.
- Extensive knowledge and interest in beauty & skin care is a plus!
If interested, please send your resume and related work to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line, Community & Social Media Intern Application Winter / Spring 2022