About good light
good light is all about beauty beyond the binary. We are cruelty free, clean, vegan and made in Korea. We are a company focused on advancing a culture of growth by promoting a more holistic definition of beauty through product and purpose. We strive to reflect the diversity and fluidity of the world we live in today, and one percent of sales go to True Colors United.
About the role
good light We are looking for someone who is dynamic, loves to explore new ways to define and grow our brand, has a positive attitude and is eager to learn and explore. More specifically, this person will work alongside our content team designing creative assets for our email marketing, social media, and website.
In this role, you will:
- Create social designs to use in marketing and social media
- Conceptualize and execute video concepts for TikTok and Youtube, this includes sketching, scripting, filming, and editing
- Generating new ideas for social franchising and brand partnerships
- Help launch new campaigns and find influencers to work with through the TikTok Creators Market
- Selection of monthly product seeds and community referrals
What makes you perfect for this role:
- You are curious.
- You believe in new ways of doing things and seek them out.
- You take pride in your work.
- You value diversity and inclusion.
- You work well with others.
- You are highly creative and passionate about design.
- You are curious and open to constructive feedback.
- You have excellent organization and time management skills
- The concerns of social media and how it can help brands and support customer experience
- Experience creating content, design, and social video
- Solid knowledge of TikTok app trends and capabilities
- Must be able to receive college credit or equivalent
- Must be as comfortable as on-screen talent
- Commit to working 15-17 hours a week.
- Extensive knowledge and interest in beauty & skin care is a plus!
If interested, please send your resume and related work to email@example.com with subject line, Winter/Spring 2022 Application for Social Content Creation Internship