Granada vs Real Zaragoza betting tips and predictions
Granada will organize Real Zaragoza at the Nuevo Estadio de Los Carmenes in the 12th round of La Liga 2 taking place on Friday (October 21).
The home team is on a three-match winning streak Los Manos and will seek to continue to grow.
Granada fell to the ground, as they suffered a 0-2 defeat to Tenerife last Sunday.
Then it was a 5-0 win first Sporting Gijon last week, beat their three-game winless streak. With 17 points after 11 matches, Granada is 8th in the La Liga 2 standings but can rise to 4th place with 3 points this weekend.
Meanwhile, Zaragoza returned victorious last time they saw off Villarreal B 2-1 at home.
Before that, they were on a 4-match winless streak, with 2 draws and 2 losses. With 13 points after 11 matches, Zaragoza is ranked 14th in the rankings, equal to the 13th ranked team Villarreal B.
Granada vs Real Zaragoza Head-to-head and Keys
- With 5 wins in the last 11 meetings, Granada is a bit more dominant in this match.
- Zaragoza has won fewer victories during this period, while the spoils have been shared twice.
- Granada has won the last three meetings between the two teams, stretching back to a 0-3 loss at the Copa del Rey in September 2017.
- Zaragoza has only got one away win this season, losing three and drawing one.
- Granada is unbeaten in 5 home games this season, with 4 wins and 1 draw.
Prediction Granada vs Real Zaragoza
While Zaragoza will be looking to muster a good form, they face a severe test against a near-impregnable Granada team at home this season. Granada will come back from last weekend’s defeat and take all three points.
Guess: Granada 2-0 Real Zaragoza
$1,000 risk-free bet at FanDuel SB
Betting Tips Granada vs Real Zaragoza
Tip 1: Results – Granada
Tip 2: Over 2.5 Goal Matches – No (There were less than three goals scored in four of Granada’s last five games.)
Tip 3: More than 4.5 cards – Yes (There were five or more bookings in seven of the last nine meetings between Granada and Zaragoza.)
Paul Merson predicts Man Utd vs Tottenham and other EPL GW 12 fixtures! Click here