The fireplace that broke out at Hood Faculty remaining week was attributable to a lightning strike, Frederick County Fireside and Rescue Corporations dominated Wednesday.
The fireplace that broke out at Hood Faculty in Maryland remaining week was attributable to a lightning strike, Frederick County Fireside and Rescue Corporations ruled Wednesday.
Firefighters responded to the fireside at Brodbeck Music Hall shortly sooner than 2 a.m. on Sept. 9. They seen flames on the roof of the three-storey establishing.
The 75 firefighters extinguished the fireside in about 45 minutes.
The establishing was empty on the time and no person was injured.
After the fireside, Hood Faculty tweeted that the “structural integrity” of the establishing is in order and that it completely anticipated a “full restoration”.
Get the newest data and every day headlines in your electronic message inbox by signing up here.
© 2021 WTOP. All rights reserved. This web page simply isn’t meant for purchasers located contained in the European Monetary Area.
https://community99.com/hood-college-fire-caused-by-lightning-strike/ | Hood Faculty fire attributable to lightning strike