Description: A video is a great way to keep and share your good times. If you want to turn your multiple photos into an amazing video quickly and easily, you’ve come to the right place. This post teaches you how to make a video with pictures and music using MiniTool MovieMaker in minutes.
MiniTool MovieMaker is one of the best photo video makers and video editing applications for beginners. This video editor supports the most popular image formats, and thus you can add your different image files and combine them into a video.
To help you make a beautiful video, MiniTool gives you many options to retouch your photos. You can change the duration of pictures, apply a filter to give them a new look, add a camera motion effect to make them look more dynamic, and more. Also, you can combine multiple video clips into a single video.
After editing, you can quickly export your video in 1080p without a watermark.
How to Make a Video with Pictures Using MiniTool MovieMaker
Below are detailed steps to make a video with pictures and music using MiniTool MovieMaker.
Step 1. Import Your Pictures
1. Download and install MiniTool MovieMaker on your PC. Then, launch this video editor and close the pop-up window.
2. Click the Import Media Files to browse for the folder that stores pictures on your PC. Select your images and click Open.
3. Select the first picture, press the Shift key and select the last one, and drag all of the images to the timeline.
Step 2. Edit Your Pictures
1. Arrange pictures: Drag and drop a picture to where they want to put it on the timeline.
2. Edit the Image Property:
Select the picture you’d like to edit to highlight it and open the editing window.
In the Basic tab, drag the Duration slider to change the length of the photo; you can edit the image’s contrast, saturation, and brightness by dragging the slider; to add a 3D LUT effect to your picture, click the drop-down arrow and choose one.
MiniTool MovieMaker will automatically apply your settings. To apply these changes to all pictures on the timeline, click Apply to All.
3. Switch the Rotation tab, and choose to flip the picture horizontally or vertically. Drag the Rotate slider to rotate the image as you like.
Step 3. Add a Filter to Your Picture
Select a picture on the timeline, go to the Effect tab, preview and download the desired filter, and click the + to apply it.
Step 4. Apply a Motion Effect
Click a picture on the timeline, go to the Motion tab, hover your mouse over the desired motion effect, and click the + to add it.
Step 5. Add Music to Your Video
Option 1: Click Media in the top left corner and choose Music. Select a track and click +.
Option 2: Click the Import Media Files to add your downloaded music, and drag it to the timeline.
Edit music: On the right side, you can fade in and fade out the music and change the volume by moving the sliders.
Step 6. Export Your Video
1. Click the Export button on the video player window to open the Export settings.
2. Give your video a name, select the output format, choose the output folder, and click Export to export your video.
It’s easy to make a video with pictures. Now, follow the above steps and create your stunning videos from images.