How to skip Spirit Master Difficulty in Kena: Bridge of Spirits
Kena: Bridge of Spirits is a surprisingly robust sport, with challenges that might take players hours on the game’s most unforgiving difficulty: Spirit Grasp Mode. Happily, there’s a fashion for trophy hunters to skip the game’s most tedious exercise and unlock the trophy in just a few minutes.
To skip Spirit Grasp Situation and unlock the Grasp Spirit Data trophy, players ought to adhere to the subsequent steps:
Related: Bow Master trophy guide for Kena: Bridge of Spirits
- Full Kena: Bridge of Spirits on any difficulty. Make sure to keep away from losing the game on the game’s closing Meditation Degree.
- As quickly as the game is accomplished, start up a model new playthrough on Spirit Grasp difficulty.
- Play the game until Kena obtains her first Rot companion.
- Select the Load Sport chance from the pause menu.
- Load the completed sport’s save file, an outstanding indicator that this exploit has labored is Kena’s effectively being reverting once more to base ranges inside the bottom left nook.
- Head to the game’s closing Meditation stage and set off the final word cutscene. (Be joyful to skip this.)
- As quickly because the credit score roll, players should see the Grasp Spirit Data trophy pop within the occasion that they’ve adopted the steps confirmed above.
This exploit stays to be environment friendly as of Kena: Bridge of Spirits mannequin 1.06. We advise turning off automated updates for the game until this trophy is unlocked, as Ember Lab will undoubtedly patch this time saver out.
For additional on Kena: Bridge of Spirits, it’s best to undoubtedly go to some of our completely different guides, like Sharpshooter Trophy Guide for Kena: Bridge of Spirits proper right here on Skilled Sport Guides.
https://progameguides.com/kena/how-to-skip-spirit-master-difficulty-in-kena-bridge-of-spirits/ | The appropriate strategy to skip Spirit Grasp Situation in Kena: Bridge of Spirits