Journalists discuss Omicron, Public Health, Cultural Competence Care
KHN Midwest reporter Cara Anthony discussed how black tech entrepreneurs are trying to solve neglected healthcare issues on the Team of America’s Heroes podcast on Dec. 4. talk about medical technology and culturally authoritative care on KTVU on December 1.
- Click here to hear Anthony about America’s Heroes
- Click here to watch Anthony on KTVU
- Read Anthony’s”Black Tech founders want to change healthcare culture, just one click“
KHN Southern Bureau interim editor Andy Miller spoke about the omicron variant of the covid-19 virus on WUGA’s “Georgia Health Report” and Georgia Public Television’s “Political Rotation” on May 1, 2020. December 3.
- Click here to hear Miller on the “Georgia Health Report”
- Click here to hear Miller on “Political Reversals“
KHN Midwest reporter Lauren Weber discussed the covid pandemic and Missouri’s public health infrastructure on the “Healthy You: Surviving a Pandemic” podcast on Dec.
- Click here to hear Weber on “You’re Healthy: Surviving the Pandemic”
- Read KHN’s “Underfunded and threatened” series
KHN (Kaiser Health News) is a national newsroom specializing in the production of in-depth coverage of health issues. Along with Policy Analysis and Exploration, KHN is one of the three main activities in KFF (Kaiser Family Foundation). The KFF is a nonprofit organization privileged to provide information on health issues to the nation.
USE OUR CONTENT
This story can be republished free of charge (details).