Kena: Bridge of Spirits developer Ember Lab has deployed a major patch for the PlayStation 5, PS4 console unique that provides three new hats for the Rot to put on and fixes a lot of little bugs. The previous will solely stick round till 1st November 2021, although, so you have to be fast if you wish to seize them for costume up functions. It is replace 1.11 you may need to look out for in an effort to acquire entry to those newest fixes in time for Halloween.
The patch additionally will increase the variety of auto-save slots to 5, tweaks the map to permit the choice of displaying collectibles you’ve got already discovered, and makes a lot of adjustments to Photograph Mode. That features a roll performance and a lift to the general decision of captured photos.
We have compiled the remainder of the patch notes under.
Kena: Bridge of Spirits Replace 1.11 Patch Notes
- Added assist for extra auto-save slots (5).
- Added location thumbnails to avoid wasting information.
- Improved high quality and elevated decision of photos captured with photograph mode.
- Added roll performance to photograph mode.
- Photograph mode now crops photos to match the chosen format.
- Added capacity to show collected gadgets on the world map.
- Added Meditation Spot monitoring per area on the world map.
- Improved ultrawide assist on PC.
- Mounted bugs associated to avoid wasting sport state.
- Mounted small Rot animation associated bugs.
- Animation, audio mixing and music bug fixes.
- Mounted bugs referring to lacking collectables and misplaced owl statues.
- Diminished monitoring on sure enemy and boss assaults.
- Crash fixes.