GALESBURG — Knox County administered larger than 55,960 doses of the COVID-19 vaccine on Nov. 8, primarily based on information from the Illinois Division of Public Nicely being.
That’s 2.24% larger than the sooner week’s 54,732 doses of COVID-19 administered.
In Knox County, 52% of people dwelling in Knox County have been completely vaccinated as of Nov. 8. The Amenities for Sickness Administration and Prevention considers anyone completely vaccinated two weeks after they get hold of a single-dose injection (Johnson & Johnson) or a second shot (each Pfizer or Moderna).
Illinois reported an entire of 1,720,345 coronavirus circumstances, up 1% from the week sooner than.
The 5 counties with the most effective proportion of their populations completely vaccinated as of November 8 in Illinois are DuPage County (66%), Put together dinner County (63%), Lake County (59%), Kendall County (59%) and Chicago ( 59%).
Listed under are the latest numbers on COVID-19 vaccinations in Knox County as of November 8:
What number of people in Knox County have acquired a COVID-19 vaccine?
- 60% of people in Knox County have acquired on the very least one dose of the vaccine, out of an entire of 29,966 of us
- 52% of people in Knox County are completely vaccinated, out of an entire of 25,994 of us
For a province-by-county overview of the vaccination rollout, see our COVID-19 vaccine tracker, which is updated day by day.
What number of people in Illinois have been vaccinated up to now?
- 69% of people in Illinois have acquired on the very least one dose of the vaccine, out of an entire of 8,795,636 of us
- 57% of people in Illinois are completely vaccinated, out of an entire of seven,251,006 of us
COVID vaccinations for teenagers and boosters
The probabilities on this story mirror the general proportion of the inhabitants that acquired vaccines. That now consists of oldsters from the age of 5 for whom vaccines have been permitted.
These weekly tales could be updated as further information on childhood vaccination prices and booster vaccinations are launched.
OSF HealthCare could be offering a childhood vaccination clinic for teenagers ages 5 to 11 in Galesburg on Saturday, November 13, from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. at OSF Medical Group–Pediatrics affiliated with OSF HealthCare St. Mary Medical Coronary heart, 3315 N. Seminary St.
Children ages 5 to 11 get hold of their first dose of the Pfizer vaccine. The doses are given 21 days apart and a child’s second dose could also be merely scheduled via the primary dose appointment.
COVID-19 vaccines are broadly obtainable regionally. Registration hyperlinks could also be found at www.knoxcountyhealth.org for Knox County Unified Command clinics.
Upcoming Knox County Unified Command Vaccine Coronary heart Clinics. are deliberate as follows:
- Saturday, November 13 from 8 a.m. to noon on the Unified Command Vaccine Coronary heart, 1150 W. Carl Sandburg Drive, Pfizer Pediatric Clinic for teenagers ages 5 to 11. Registration is required.
- 7:00 AM to 11:30 AM, Tuesday, Nov. 16, Stroll-in Booster Clinic on the Unified Command Vaccine Coronary heart, 1150 W. Carl Sandburg Drive. Moderna, Pfizer & Janssen, 12 years and older.
- 1:30 PM to 3:30 PM Tuesday, Nov. 16 on the Unified Command Vaccine Coronary heart, 1150 W. Carl Sandburg Drive, ages 12 and older.
https://community99.com/knox-county-osf-plans-pediatric-covid-19-vaccine-clinics/ | Knox County, OSF plans pediatric COVID-19 vaccine clinics – Neighborhood Data