Lizzie Fortunato is looking for an E-Commerce & Branding Intern in New York, NY (Paid Internship)
With the help of twin sisters Lizzie and Kathryn Fortunato, Lizzie Fortunato Jewels creates one-of-a-kind luxury accessories influenced by art, travel and handicrafts. Each collection is made locally, on purpose, in New York City. We are hiring an eCommerce & Branding Intern based in NYC to support the brand’s eCommerce & Branding team.
This is a paid opportunity and candidates must be able to commit to working 3 days per week.
– Manage press loan requests, make and track
– Sales support and website maintenance
– Crop product images and support website upload
– Support staging galleries for virtual and face-to-face appointments
– Support mail from customer service
– Sampling for in-house photo shoots and assisting with any pick up/return
– Special projects and team support requests
– Passionate about the Lizzie Fortunato brand and working in a small / start-up establishment
– Eager, self-starter with a positive attitude and creative problem solving
– Extreme attention to detail; ability to multitask and prioritize and work efficiently and accurately in a fast-paced environment
– Excellent communication and follow-up skills
– Solid working spirit with the ability to think critically and proactively
– Proficient in Microsoft Office
– Proficient in Adobe Suite
– A plus point for photography experience
– Experience with Shopify a plus
To Apply: Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line “E-Commerce & Branding Intern”.