The summer transfer window has arrived, and there are a lot of rumors surrounding who will move where. Transfer Talk brings you all the latest gossip, information coming and going and of course, transaction done!
TOP STORY: De Ligt on Man Utd’s radar
Worked with 22 years old Netherlands international during his time at Ajax AmsterdamUnited manager Erik ten Hag hopes to convince de Ligt to come to Old Trafford, although the player has also been linked with Chelsea and Bayern Munich.
The Bundesliga side have recently stepped up their pursuit of him, aware of his desire to find a new challenge this summer, but they have yet to reach an agreement on a fee with Bianconeriwho is said to have valued at 70 million euros.
The Red Devils will be able to make a formal contract offer to De Ligt if they meet those requirements, but whether he accepts the terms at Old Trafford will depend on whether Bayern decides to do so. determine whether or not they agree with their offer.
De Ligt joined Juventus from Ajax in 2019 for an initial €75 million fee and has two years remaining on his current contract.
– Chelsea have contacted representatives of Robert lewandowski as their new owners continue to look for a sale this summer, write TalkSport. The Blues are keen to sign a striker, but are aware of the 33-year-old’s desire to join Barcelonathey are also considering Naples star Victor Osimhen As an option. Osimhen, 23, scored 18 goals in all competitions last season and reports suggest a fee of around 100 million euros was needed to convince Napoli to part with him.
– City of Manchester is conspiring to negotiate a new contract for Riyad Mahrezdisclosure Fabrizio Romano. Like Raheem Sterling Close to a move to Chelsea, it looks like Pep Guardiola is looking to secure Mahrez for a new long-term contract. The 31-year-old winger was a key element of last season’s Premier League champions, contributing to 16 goals in 28 games.
– Chelsea are interested in joining the race for Frenkie de Jongunderstand Sport. The 25-year-old midfielder is believed to have left the Camp Nou this summer as Manchester United continue to try to strike a deal with Barcelona, although the latest indicate they could face competition from Thomas Tuchel’s football team. , who are also looking to add depth to their midfield. De Jong is expected to be present for a total fee of around £73m.
– Internazionale met Turin when they try to close a deal to bring Bremer to San Siro, theo Gianluca Di Marzio. The 25-year-old centre-back is said to be prioritizing a move Nerazzurri despite interest from England, and Serie A teams discussed the possibility of including the Inter midfielder Cesare Casadei as part of a player exchange agreement.
– Newcastle United Football Club interested in landing Marco Asensioreport Sport. With Real Madrid find a way to move the 26-year-old Spain This summer’s international winger, the Warblers have emerged as the latest contenders ready to buy him on a permanent transfer. Earlier, Asensio was said to want to move away from the Santiago Bernabeu as he wanted to earn regular minutes before the start of the World Cup later this year.