Lobo was most recently the chief human resources officer and chief brand officer of Interim HealthCare. Stacey was most recently Vice President of Microsoft and formerly Vice President of Global Strategy and Operations at SAP Concur.
Accolade is headquartered in Seattle and Philadelphia. Publicly traded company expanding its personalized mental health service this year with additional offerings. It reported $73.3 million in revenue in its most recent fiscal quarter, up 99% from the same period last year.
“I am passionate about the hospitality industry and recognize the vacation rental market opportunity ahead with growing consumer interest,” said Messing.
Messing currently serves on the board of Overstock.com. She was previously the CEO and CMO at Walmart and TripAdvisor as well as the Vice President at Hotwire.
Former BoldIQ CEO, Yarkoni was most recently chief executive officer at Check Point Software and before that was EVP of customer operations and strategy at Apptio. Thill was previously the head of human resources at Medallia, a software company in San Francisco.
Karat raised $110 million in Series C . round with a valuation of $1.1 billion in October.
– Appointed Ada Developer Academy Danielle Ishem as Vice President of Equity and Policy. She was most recently the director of student equity and experience at UW Medicine.
Ishem holds a master’s degree in public health and management from the University of Washington. She has previously worked for medical organizations including Doctor for a Day and Seattle Children.
Ada, a Seattle-based free software development training program dedicated to diversifying the tech industry, was founded in 2013 and become an independent non-profit organization last year.
– Rick Crabbe is currently chief revenue officer at RingSquared, a telecommunications company in New Jersey. Crabbe was previously president and CRO at Redmond, Wash-based Threshold Communications. He is a former GeekWire Working Geek.
– Vareto, a financial planning platform, has added three Smartsheet employees from the Seattle area to its leadership team:
- Nathan Harkenrider as Vice President of Engineering. He was most recently VP of engineering at Smartsheet, where he worked for over eight years.
- Sasha Martin as head of recruitment. Most recently, she was head of recruiting at Seattle-based startup Shelf Engine and has previously held recruiting roles at Amperity, Facebook, and Smartsheet.
- Chris Barrows as head of product marketing. Previously, he worked at Starbucks and was the director of product management for Expedia and Smartsheet.
Founded in 2020, Vareto is the first company to be remote and raised a $24 million Series A funding round led by GV (formerly Google Ventures).