Store PR agency based in New York City, MVPR, is looking for an experienced candidate to join its VIP department. The ideal candidate will possess a comprehensive network of world-class celebrities, fashion stylists, public relations, agencies and industry influencers, and Capable of leading customer accounts. Successful applicants must have a minimum of 5 years of Celeb and VIP experience in the fashion industry, proven relationships, and a keen interest in relevant pop culture. Dealer experience is preferred.
- Proactively secure Celebrity/VIP opportunities for upcoming red carpet, magazine, event, and street style placements.
- Strategize and monitor Celeb & VIP gift programs across multiple client accounts simultaneously.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with stylists, managers, influencers and VIPs for strategic client opportunities.
- Multitask across multiple client accounts and projects within deadlines.
- Identify and implement partnership opportunities for brand VIP & influencers (paid and non-paid).
- Discover and nurture relationships with new talent.
- Communicate with customers regularly through customer calls and meetings.
- Manage junior VIP team.
- Oversaw daily account management with assistant duties including submitting forms, updating contact lists, developing summaries and agendas, and preparing weekly and monthly reports .
- Monitor reports outgoing, achieved, and upcoming coverage and reconcile coverage and dates for monthly reports.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Proven relationships with major celebrities, stylists, journalists and managers.
- Minimum. More than 5 years of working experience in fashion + accessories public relations with experience in managing multiple client accounts; Dealer experience is preferred.
- Experience managing contracts between celebrities, VIP guests and brands.
- Team leadership skills.
- Experience developing strategies through implementation with a track record of proven results; Experience developing goals for teams and clients.
- Knowledge of all media including a deep understanding of the digital landscape and social media platforms.
- Creative thinker and extremely detail-oriented.
- Proven track record of celebrity dressing, database of top stylists, VIPs and social community.
- The candidate is hard-working and dynamic, enthusiastic, good at teamwork and passionate about Celebrity/VIP relationships across all fields.
- Understanding the fashion industry is very important.
- Highly proficient with GPS / Launchmetrics fashion, MS Word, Excel, Dropbox and social networking platforms.
Please send your cover letter and resume to Megan@mvpublicrelations.com