The latest patch for Destiny 2 is highlighted by a fix for Duality dungeons, specifically issues where players took advantage of some heavy damage to bosses during high-level PvE activity. there.
Hotfix 126.96.36.199 addressed an exploit where the Exotic Skyburner scout rifle could use its Explosive Load perk to bypass boss shields during an encounter with Duality’s Vault. This weapon was heavily used in Duality because of this exploit, as it broke more than just the Phalanx Cabal shield in the dungeon.
Still with the theme of broken shields, players have also discovered a way to break the immunity barrier of certain enemies in the Vault of Glass, Garden of Salvation and Vow of the Vault attacks. Disciple by stacking Scorch effects on them. Bungie has also fixed this exploit, and has also adjusted the encounter with the Sorrow Bearer which tends to autocomplete after the first bell teleport.
Elsewhere in Destiny 2 Patch Notes, there will be no more hiding in Crucible, a small bug in the Bound by Sorrow quest has been fixed and the armor piercing artifact mod has been reactivated. You can read the full list of fixes below.
In other Destiny 2 news, you can stay tuned This week’s seasonal challenges to see what quests have been added to Season of the Haunted. Now is also a great time to start working Achieve the title of Reaper in the game, as this seal has a more accessible list of objectives to accomplish.
Raid and Dungeon
- Fixed an issue where mods didn’t drop.
- Fixed an issue where the damage phase lasted for an unintended length of time during an encounter with the Sorrow Bearer.
- Fixed an issue where encounters with the Sorrow Bearer could autocomplete after the first bell teleport.
- Fixed an issue where Skyburner’s Oath and the Explosive Load perk could bypass bosses’ shields during an encounter with Duality’s Vault.
- Fixed an issue where players could break immunity shields in the Vault of Glass, Garden of Salvation, and Oath of Disciple by applying Scorch to enemies.
Crucible and Iron . Banners
Fixed an issue where players could sneak out of bounds in the Crucible map, Disjunction.
- Fixed an issue where the Heavy as Death icon did not contribute to reputation rank increase when equipped.
- Fixed an issue where the fifth step of the Iron Forging Quest would not progress if the equipped Iron Banner armor also had the Iron Banner ornament applied.
- Fixed an issue where daily challenge rank increments were not unlocked across the account.
- Fixed an issue where interrupting Spark with no time left on the lap timer could trigger an infinite switching loop.
- Fixed an issue where the Spark would disappear for the rest of the match if the player who picked it up died at the same time.
- Fixed an issue where The Conflux Lost Sector would not be available in its Legendary or Main version for some players.
- Fixed an issue where the first step of the Bound by Sorrow quest would not complete when collecting 500 Relics.
Gameplay and investment
Fixed an issue where some Exotic armor shards didn’t benefit their aerial effectiveness:
- Sealed Ahamkara Grasps: +50 to all weapons for 5 seconds after being hit by a melee attack.
- Wings of Sacred Dawn: +50 for all weapons.
- Lion Rampant: +50 when shooting hip.
- Peacekeeper: +40 to SMG.
- Peregrine Greaves: +20 for all weapons.
- Fixed an issue where Players could shoot through Barricades, Wards of Dawn, and thin walls when both Armor Piercing artifact mods were equipped on weapons with the Armor-Pi Piercing Rounds weapon privilege.
- Sidearms armor-piercing artifact mode will be reactivated.
- Fixed an issue where Nezarec’s Whisper Glaive failed to complete in some cases.
- Fixed an issue where Hammer Strike was not receiving the expected damage bonus from Roaring Flames.
- Note: In patch 188.8.131.52, we fixed an issue where Roaring Flames didn’t receive scalar drops as expected while Exotic Armor or Weapon melee boost perks were active. dynamic, but that change is not reflected in that release’s patch notes, so we’ll include it here for posterity.
- Roaring Flames now deal 20% more damage to supported melee skills per stack.
- Roaring Flames will now deal 10% more damage per stack if Synthoceps, Peregrine Greaves, Wormgod Caress, or the One-Two Punch weapon skill is active.
- The Crucible Vermillion shader image has been adjusted on luminescent materials to address potential light sensitivity issues.
GameSpot may receive a commission from retail offers.
The products discussed here are independently selected by our editors. GameSpot may receive a share of the revenue if you purchase anything contained on our website.