Anime isn’t just Japan’s finest export; it’s also the source material for several excellent video games. Over at Fanatical, you can experience some of the biggest anime video game adaptations of the last few years, as the Bandai Namco Collection contains several games from the Naruto, One Piece, and Tales series. With this promotion, you can get three games for $10, four games for $13.30, or five games for $16.50.
Fanatical Bandai Namco Collection
- One Piece World Seeker (Steam Deck Verified)
- One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 (Steam Deck Playable)
- One Piece Burning Blood (Steam Deck Verified)
- Tales of Symphonia (Steam Deck Verified)
- Tales of Zestiria (Steam Deck Playable)
- Tales of Berseria
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse (Steam Deck Playable)
- Sword Art Online: Lost Song (Steam Deck Playable)
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution
- Naruto : Ultimate Ninja Storm (Steam Deck Playable)
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (Steam Deck Verified)
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst HD (Steam Deck Playable)
- Little Nightmares (Steam Deck Verified)
For One Piece fans, there are three games to choose from. One Piece World Seeker is a 2019 open-world game starring Monkey D. Luffy and the rest of the Straw Hat Pirates as they explore Prison Island and tangle with new Devil Fruit-wielding enemies, while One Piece Burning Blood is a fast-paced fighting game featuring dozens of characters. For something a little different, One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 is a one-versus-too-damn-many Musou game set around the Dressrosa arc and its primary antagonist Donquixote Doflamingo.
Naruto fans can grab some of the best fighting games in the series, as the Ultimate Ninja Storm series is included in this sale. All of the games have eye-popping cinematic visuals from developer CyberConnect2, and by the time you reach the storyline of Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution, the roster has over 100 ninjas to use in battle. Looking for some RPG fun instead? The Tales games are part of a long-running series of JRPGs, and they all have universal themes of emotional storytelling, well-developed characters, and hours of fierce gameplay.
Dragon Ball is also represented on this list with the first Xenoverse game, and while the sequel is a superior experience, the original game still has plenty of charm. If you’ve ever wanted to craft your own Saiyan or Namekian legend while fighting alongside heroes like Goku and Piccolo against demonic forces, this is fun game. You can see the full list below, and for something newer from the fantasy aisle, check out these Dragon’s Dogma 2 preorder deals.
Disclosure: GameSpot and Fanatical are both owned by Fandom.
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors.
GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.