NFL Standings: Update images of AFC, NFC playoffs after Week 14 of the 2021 season
The 2021 NFL season is entering double-digit weeks and nearing the end of its new 17-game schedule. It’s time to double-check the updated standings and what the playoff picture looks like for Week 14.
The League still keeps the playoff playing field open, with 14 of the 32 teams (43.8%) set to qualify for the most recent post-season. That number includes 7 people who attended the AFC and NFC, only the No. 1 seed said goodbye thanks to the home field advantage.
Who will join, who is still in contention, and who will think about next season? Here is a comprehensive view:
NFL POWER RANKINGS:
49ers, Chiefs, Cowboys climbing; Bills, Ravens, Steelers slip for Week 15
NFL Standings for Week 14
Pictures of the AFC playoff match
Who will participate?
1. New England Patriots (9-4), 1st place, AFC East. The Patriots entered the final game of Week 13 on Monday night at the Bills with the top seed in hand after Raven lost, but with the win, they’ll stay here no matter what in Week 14, own all the important tiebreaks. The Patriots were aided by a dazzling record in the AFC game (7-1) with a belated goodbye. Remaining schedule: at IND, versus BUF, versus JAX, at MIA
2. Tennessee Titans (9-4), 1st place, AFC South. The Titans caught up with the Patriots, whom they lost, by beating the Jaguars in an easy win expected in Week 14. Tennessee was left with a weak team to help with its seeding cause. The Titans division’s lead over the Colts amounted to a mighty two games, and they swept them earlier in the season as well. Remaining schedule: at PIT, versus SF, versus MIA, at HOU
3. Kansas City Chiefs (9-4), 1st place, AFC West. The captains had no trouble taking care of the Raiders division opponent to a sixth straight win in Week 14, continuing to push their march towards another Western title. including the loss to the Titans. Remaining schedule: at LAC, versus PIT, at CIN, at DEN
4. Baltimore Ravens (8-5), 1st place, AFC North. Team Raven lost Lamar Jackson and the Week 14 game in Cleveland, although there was a fight back through last place with reserve QB Tyler Huntley. They have no real respite in their schedule as they continue to struggle through countless cord-to-string injuries. They will land a wild card if the Bengals beat the 49ers. Remaining schedule: versus GB, in CIN, versus LAR, versus PIT
5. Los Angeles Chargers (8-5), 2nd place, AFC West. The Chargers caught up with the Chefs by beating the Giants as scheduled late Sunday afternoon Week 14. They were one game behind but kept a head-to-head victory in their home rematch. in Los Angeles on Week 15. Remaining schedule: versus KC, at HOU, versus DEN, at LV
6. Indianapolis Colts (7-6), second place, AFC South. The Colts didn’t play during their wonderful Week 14 goodbye as the Bengals’ loss put them in the playoffs against the Bills, whom they beat, even though the Chargers and Broncos won. The Colts have an immediate challenge in trying to stay here by organizing the Patriots for Week 15. Remaining schedule: versus NE, at ARI, versus LV, at JAX
7. Buffalo Bills (7-6), 2nd place, AFC East. The Bills finally showed some fights again in rallying to push the Buccaneers to overtime in Tampa, but they still failed to recover in Week 14, losing again after losing a close game. close with the Patriots to close Week 13 on Monday night. They cling to the final playoff spot ahead of the Browns, Bengals and Broncos with the same record. Remaining schedule: versus CAR, at NE, versus ATL, NYJ.
Who can go there?
8. Cleveland Browns (7-6)
9. Cincinnati Bengals (7-6)
10. Denver Broncos (7-6)
11. Pittsburgh Steelers (6-6-1)
The Idle Colts have seen the Browns even hit their record while the Steelers flop 7-5-1 losing to the Vikings to open Week 14 on Thursday night. The Broncos did the same to get above .500, which the Raiders failed to do.
Who’s going out?
12. Las Vegas Raiders (6-7)
13. Miami Dolphins (6-7)
14. New York Jets (3-10)
15. Houston Texans (2-11)
16. Jacksonville Jaguars (2-11)
Under .500 in the loaded AFC made it difficult to do any kind of run in the last five weeks with so many teams signed in. The Dolphins are heading upwards while the Raiders have lacked their record. The eliminated Jets, Texans and Jaguars continued in front of the NFC Lions.
NFL DRAFT 2022: Fake draft | Big table of top 100 leads
NFC playoff images
Who will participate?
1. Arizona Cardinals (10-2), first class, NFC West. The Cardinals smashed the Bears about to say goodbye in Week 13 with Kyler Murray leading the charge with familiar big stuff running and passing. Their defense also fell apart again with passing passes and preparations to keep Chicago down. The Cardinals are set to take a two-game lead in a crucial Week 14 rematch with the Rams at home on Monday night. Remaining schedule: at DET, versus IND, at DAL, versus SEA
2. Green Bay Packers (10-3), first class, NFC North. The Packers overcame the Buccaneers once again by beating the Bears on Sunday night and matching the record of the defending Super Bowl champions. They improved their congress record to a spectacular 8-2. Aside from beating the Cardinals, that’s how a single defeat by the Cardinals could propel them to No. 1 at the end of Week 14. Remaining schedule: at BAL, versus CLE, versus MIN, at DET
3. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (10-3), first class, NFC South. The Buccaneers continued to compete for the No. 1 seed by staying perfect at home with their time survivability according to the AFC Bills. They got through their last tough game and have a heavy weak schedule with the Jets providing another respite in Week 17. It’s billed as a three-team race to the finish. end. Remaining schedule: vs. NO, at CAR, at NYJ, vs. CAR
4. Dallas Cowboys (9-4), 1st place, NFC East. The Cowboys stayed here and moved closer to winning the division by holding out at Washington in Week 14, building on their Week 13 road win in New Orleans. They are now three-game leads against Washington and the Eagles with just four games left, three of them split playing around a tough home day with the Cardinals. The move up will be difficult because of how well the Cardinals, Packers and Buccaneers have consistently played. The rest of the schedule: at NYG, versus WAS, versus ARI, in PHI
5. Los Angeles Rams (8-4), 2nd place, NFC West. The Rams stayed two full games behind the Cardinals with their expected Week 13 win over the Jaguars at home before taking another shot at the Cardinals, whom they lost at home. The Rams also fell to the team behind them in the table, the 49ers, but took a two-game lead there. Remaining schedule: against SEA, at MIN, at BAL, against SF
6. San Francisco 49ers (7-6), third place, NFC West. The 49ers recovered from the Seahawks’ suffocating loss in Week 13 by winning the overtime thriller against the Bengals in Cincinnati in Week 14, They are currently the only NFC team with an exact one-game over 500 record. , right behind the Rams, whom they defeated. Remaining schedule: vs. ATL, at TEN, vs. HOU, at LAR
7. Washington Soccer Team (6-7), 2nd place, NFC East. Washington lost to the Cowboys in Week 14 to pretty much kill their championship hopes but remained at the bottom of the table in last place, behind the 49ers with a pre-season run ahead of 6-7 other teams, the Eagles and Vikings. Remaining schedule: at PHI, at DAL, versus PHI, at NYG
Who can go there?
8. Philadelphia Eagles (6-7)
9. Minnesota Vikings (6-7)
10. Atlanta Falcons (6-7)
11. New Orleans Saints (6-7)
12. Carolina Panthers (5-8)
13. Seattle Seahawks (5-8)
14. Chicago Bears (4-8)
15. New York Giants (4-9)
The Falcons, Vikings and Saints all won Week 14 to lose to Washington and the Idle Eagles, while also putting more pressure on the 49ers to make the last two Wild-card points in the NFC an absolute mess. The Panthers continue to fade and the Seahawks are trying to make a late surge.
Who’s going out?
16. Detroit Lions (1-11-1)
The Lions had a dramatic first victory after being close by the Steelers, Browns and Bears. They played the main cheat with the Vikings and probably did it with a few more teams. But they were officially eliminated from the knockout round in 2021.