Recently, I traveled to London from California. When I got off the plane, I reached up to get my hand luggage (lots of stuff). As I took my bag and lowered it, I felt a “Pop!” Familiar. on my chest. You know that sound… the sound when your lifeline breaks?
A few words to choose from (which we do not publish, here at TCF) thought of. My scheme has been broken. I still have a flight six hours ahead of me. I don’t want to sit in a cramped chair with wires crashing into me every time I move.
Suggestions of my feelings:
Fortunately, I am a resourceful woman with internet access. I googled (and tried) some MacGyver-like solutions and…
Here are some temporary fixes for when your lifeline breaks:
- Requires Band-Aid. You may not have duct tape on hand when your frames break. But, I bet you (or someone you can ask) there are a few Band-Aids. The idea is to wrap the Band-Aid around your seat belt (use it as tape) to keep it from scratching you. Arguably, you can take the harness down, but I’ve found that it often comes loose.
- Use a pad. Okay, I know this sounds weird. But, most public restrooms (and the woman sitting next to you) there will be a pad. Rip it into a smaller portion (you don’t need the whole thing!) and wrap it around your frame, glue it down.
- Turn the bra inside out. Whenever my helmet breaks, it’s always poked, on my side. You can turn the tide (literally) by turning your bra inside out and making the underwire come out of you. Then, using whatever you have on hand, tape down the exposed wire. This only works in some cases (and you run the risk of a crook piercing your head) but it’s a temporary fix and it might work!
are from Imgur.com
Not only that, it is extremely frustrating when this happens. For some people, it’s extremely annoying. Bras can be expensive, hard to find as hell, so when your bra breaks, it’s a serious thing.
But have you ever wondered why it broke? These questions ran through our minds after this happened:
- How old is the bra?
- How well did you take care of your favorite bra?
- How great is the quality of the bra?
Now here we are… What do YOU do when your guarantee is broken?
Do you have any tricks in your life to fix a stuck infrastructure? Share them below!