Paul Wilmot Communications is recruiting for Accounts and Accessories Executives in New York, NY
Paul Wilmot Communications is looking for an ambitious and passionate Account Executive to join our expanding Fashion team, active in both men’s and women’s fashion as well as high-end watch and accessory brands. This dynamic position will partner with some of the company’s largest clients and work to achieve successful, high-impact programs and placements and unparalleled customer satisfaction.
Paul Wilmot Communications was founded in 1997 in New York City. Over the past 20 years, the agency has created a drawing board with a substantial public relations track record from the most famous fashion houses, prestigious beauty brands, global consumer brands, retailers, etc. retail and luxury lifestyle customers. By cross-promoting within its divisions, PWC gives clients new market access, thought leadership, and increased visibility.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a wealth of experience with men’s and women’s fashion and accessories clients, with a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in this field. This candidate will manage a comprehensive list of editorial contacts including Assistants, Contributors and Executives in fashion, accessories and lifestyle journalism, and have the ability to negotiate and secure. Confidential features, operating profiles, design stories, product placement and ongoing coverage on behalf of customers. This candidate will have unsurpassed knowledge of the evolving media landscape and regularly contribute to new ideas for employment opportunities.
– Keep the account active, using the current PR plan as a framework
– Handles the majority of all pitches for clients – including strategizing for larger scale editorial opportunities; Continuously update and monitor status reports to ensure pitch efforts are on track
– Develop and manage the implementation of seasonal press strategies
– Research potential partnership opportunities / arrange meetings with strategic partners (including, but not limited to, speaking engagements, endorsements, events, etc.)
– Develop a deep understanding of digital and social media and its overall importance along with an understanding and awareness of influencers at the moment and the content and extent their association with different brands
– Experience Fashion Week
– Search, coordinate and handle desk appointments, gallery previews, look through, etc.
– Insights into media reporting for a particular brand and its commercial initiatives using MuckRack, Cision, Google Reader, etc.
– Monitor JAE and assistants on your team to ensure daily responsibilities are handled successfully and efficiently
– Gain more knowledge about Watches, Accessories and Fashion
– Prioritize strong media relationships at Director or Senior level
– Ability to communicate professionally with top-level executives
– Ability to produce all FOH elements of fashion events and shows on behalf of the client
– Plan and execute press trips on behalf of clients
– 3-5 years experience
– Open to all candidates
– Must be a good communicator with good writing skills
Please send your resume to email@example.com