The Pokémon GO The Fest ends tomorrow (August 28) with a number of day-long events ensuring that the celebration will be a huge success. Perhaps the biggest of these will be the arrival of four Ultra Beast Pokémon, who will engage in five-star raid battles throughout the day.
To spread the news about this upcoming event, the official Pokémon GO Twitter The account released a series of ‘find the footage’ style trailers, showing Nihilego, Buzzwole, Pheromosa and Xurkitree popping up in metropolitan areas around the globe and causing havoc.
The videos all lead up to tomorrow’s Pokémon GO Fest finale, with ‘Ultra Beast Invasion’ going to be available to players worldwide.
Guide to Pokémon GO Fest 2022 Ultra Beasts
Coming in the day, you’ll be able to battle each of the Ultra Beasts above in four individual five-star raids. You also don’t have to worry about time zone differences, as monster battles will be based on local time instead of globally consistent – so players playing with friends in different regions will have more chance of catching Super Beasts.
Pokémon GO Ultra Beasts spawn time
Based on a post of The Pokémon Company, the beasts will arrive at the following times:
- Pheromosa – 10:00am to 12:00pm
- Buzzwole – 12:00pm to 2:00pm
- Xurkitree – 2:00pm to 4:00pm
- Nihilego – 4:00pm to 6:00pm
Pokémon GO Ultra Beasts – How to catch them
However, for those after a brief recap, check out our handy category comparison below:
|Pheromosa||Bug / Fighting||Fire, Flight, Telepathy, Fairy||Shadow Charizard, Pidgeot, Gallade|
|Buzzwole||Bug / Fighting||Fire, Flight, Telepathy, Fairy||Lugia, Sylveon, Moltres|
|Xurkitree||Electricity||Soil||Groudon, Flygon, Garchomp|
|Nihlego||Rock / Poison||Water, Ground, Telepathy, Steel||Blastoise, Excadrill, Mewtwo|
Ultra Beast raid battles will be available to all players along with the chance to participate in a special short Research Story. However, there is a chance for you to unlock more features during the day, which can be obtained with the purchase of a GO Fest 2022 Finals Ticket. Tickets will cost $10.99 (or your local equivalent) from the in-game store, giving you access to the following extras:
- Access three additional Research stories with a chance to earn in-game items, unique avatar items, and an encounter with Sky Forme Shaymin.
- Potential encounters with Shiny Unown N and Unown X for the first time in Pokémon GO.
- Spin the Photo Disc at the Gym to get up to nine Raid Cards daily that can be used for live raids.
- Extra 5,000 XP for winning live raids.
- Incense activated during the event will last two hours and it can attract additional Pokémon, such as Unown, Torkoal, Tropius, etc.
- 1/2 Incubation Distance for Eggs placed in the Incubator during the event period.
- Starting at 10:00am, Trainers who have captured Sky Forme Shaymin can be exchanged for Land Forme Shaymin and vice versa.
- Increases the chance of encountering shiny Pokémon.
For full details on what to expect for the day, how to use Ultra Beasts and where to redeem your event tickets, check out the news post on Pokémon official website.
Will you make it to the Pokémon GO Fest finale? Let us know in the comments section!