Account Management- Fashion
VP & EVP Fashion
New York and Los Angeles
PURPLE looking for an experienced Account Manager for my Fashion department to join the agency. The Account Manager will play an essential role in assisting the assigned Account Manager in the development and implementation: creating maximum brand exposure through innovative product placement, features profile and launch. The account manager must have a real passion for growing the brand, using real initiative to achieve exceptional results. Perfect customer communication skills and an established network of key contacts (brand and press) are essential.
Reporting to the Account Manager, the Account Manager’s responsibilities will include raising awareness of all brands assigned to them. In this role, the Account Manager will promote various clients in all activities, campaigns, special projects, programs, presentations and events to the media, and also promote Develop and maintain relationships with key journalists and media in your designated and designated markets, acting as an ambassador for Purple.
· Communication network and communication across relevant spans; Maintain strong relationships with the media through regular appointments and one-on-one meetings
· Implement media relations plans for clients including outreach plan development, message development, events management, coordination of media familiarization trips, effective pitching , train speakers and showcase local, regional and national stories
· Research and analysis of competitive media
· Participate in the creation of media plans
· Navigate partnership and partnership opportunities
· Directing and supporting event logistics and production
· Develop weekly and monthly media reports for clients
· Assist AD in communicating with all clients, building relationships and credibility based on trust and expert advice
· Oversaw the management of all product related media inquiries – from email inquiries through media leads – through sample delivery and follow-up and follow-up
· Inventory and be responsible for the inventory of customers’ products
· General media monitoring between customers and all competitors
· Continually produce high quality internal and external communication content
· Monitor and compile client’s weekly agenda
· Proactively introduce story ideas for maximum editorial placement across your brands
Manage and motivate junior team members to ensure smooth day-to-day operations and distributed PR results; while helping them grow to the next level.
Equal support for AD and senior team members to ensure maximum support at all levels.
Have a clear understanding of paid, owned, and monetized media strategies, and develop relationships with top influencers to support it
· Strong connections with top and emerging editorial talent in the UK and Europe;
· Manage Base Account Moderators/Account Operators to help achieve individual and team goals
· Contribute to the agency’s new business efforts; both generate proposals and participate in relevant pitches
Skills and experience
Proven experience operating in a senior position in the fashion industry
Proven commercial experience working in a fast-paced environment
· Very desirable management experience
Proven track record of making a positive business impact through the execution of a PR strategy
· Discreet, professional and well-spoken, with excellent communication skills
· Extremely well organized, methodical and efficient, with common sense and initiative
· Be proactive and able to show initiative/idea to constantly promote Purple products
· Strong creative and strategic thinker who established fashion press contacts
· International press contacts are also desirable
· Strong event management experience
· Strong presentation and excellent writing skills
· Can identify communication opportunities across multiple media platforms
· Strong MS Word skills; Working knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel
To apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Account Management, Fashion.