Script communication looking for an Account Manager with business, fashion and lifestyle media contacts relevant to lifestyle, entertainment, fashion/beauty, technology, consumer and events . This position requires a minimum of six years’ experience at an agency or similar company. Someone in this role must have a proven track record in account management, be highly motivated, have a professional style, attention to detail, and be able to work in a fast-paced, multi-faceted environment. Take responsibility for and collaborate with team members, provide mentoring and supervise junior team members, and demonstrate the ability to manage accounts with minimal supervision. The role is responsible for leading and directing the creation of strategic public relations initiatives for clients. The Account Manager is evaluated on his or her overall contribution to new business, customer service management, and media relations abilities on an individual and team basis. Applicants may be in the New York or Los Angeles area. The position will begin working from home until we return to the office. Sometimes after-hours support may be needed for virtual, in-market, and sometimes on-site at different locations (some travel may be involved).
Daily activities include:
- Media Relations: Proactively pitch clients and secure regular media placements on behalf of clients, including features, articles, etc. Developed long-term relationships with press and stakeholders leading influence.
- Media outreach: Build and nurture relationships with leading press, technology and commercial media.
- Strategic Planning: They direct and lead a team to meet their clients’ goals and provide strategic advice to their clients, as well as ensure campaign objectives are realized and service level agreement is met. Work side-by-side with teams in both the NY and LA offices to actively promote media, strengthen media plans and liaise with clients.
- Written communications: Source and disseminate engaging and creative materials (e.g. pitches, press releases, inquiries/interview schedules, communication strategies). Stimulate ideas for new materials and innovations.
- Client Relations: Actively lead and interact with clients to develop ideas and partnerships to achieve their goals.
- Client workload: Manage an expanding client portfolio and ensure consistent service delivery in line with company policy.
- Knowledge of the PR industry is required!
- Close ties to the business press with examples of recent positions, secured.
- Leadership and mentoring skills.
- The individual is self-motivated, responsive and able to work effectively and efficiently in a work-from-home environment.
- Be proactive and creative thinker.
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Computer proficiency, including knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint & Excel.
To apply: Please send your resume to Hayley.Antonian@scenariopr.com, subject line Account Manager.
About the Scenario:
The script Not just an agency. We are an extension of your team. We provide store level service with big ideas and creative thinking. Founded in 2018, our team members are based in Los Angeles and New York and bring decades of media experience across corporate, technology, fashion, identity beauty, health and fitness, lifestyle, television and entertainment. We are working tirelessly to establish new startups and reinvigorate iconic brands.
The scenario is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. disability.
We provide health insurance, an annual investment in your 401k, paid time off, and encourage team activities and celebrations.