Sheryl Sandberg, Substack, and Art Still Monetize Groceries – TechCrunch
Hello and welcome back Equitya podcast about startups business where we unpack the numbers and nuances behind the headlines.
Here’s another live week from the Equity team, which means Mary Anninimitable Natashaand partly replaceable Alex all are chatting in real time, thanks Graceful and Julio available script and technology to enable it. And when we’re live, we also spend a little more time on each story than usual, which is fun.
What did we get? One so many:
- The end of an era: Sandberg steps down from the role of Meta COO.
- Offer of the week: Affirmation tied with stripes, felt $15 million fundraiser for map and Astro Proving that fast grocery delivery is still a thing.
- One new fund comes from a former member of Precursor Ventures, a company we’ve covered extensively on podcasts.
- Latest from Substacksa startup that nearly all of us use, but wonder about a valuation point of view.
- And we’ve wrapped it up with notes from focal point in Columbus, Ohio!
Equity mostly drops in price next week, meaning no Monday shows and some pre-recorded stuff the rest of the week. We will breathe and come back recharged. Early hugs and chats!
Equity drops every Monday at 7am PDT and Wednesday and Friday at 6am PDT, so sign up with us on Apple Podcasts, Dark, Spotify and all embryos.