SHO + CO is a fashion, lifestyle and entertainment company that connects luxury and consumer brands with Hollywood, the entertainment industry and influencers through a variety of specialized services. With offices in Los Angeles and in New York, we work with celebrity stylists for giveaways, red carpet events and press tours. Our internship program provides a safe hand to exposure to the fashion industry and lays a strong foundation for career successes. We are currently looking for interns for our summer program.
Sho + Co interns are strategic thinkers, creative, collaborative and detail-oriented professionals. This internship is best suited for candidates interested in fashion, public relations, the entertainment industry, influencer marketing, communications and marketing. No previous direct experience required!
● Show ownership over specific projects without supervision.
● Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask. This job requires the ability to process and prioritize multiple projects and adapt to changes in project timelines, deadlines, and goals.
● Good communication skills – both verbally and in writing.
● Promote respect and cooperation within the team as well as the client.
● Solution-oriented around crises and problems.
● Ability to combine multiple projects/issues seamlessly.
● All things fashion, movies, music
● Must be able to commit to working a full day of the week (10am – 6pm)
Responsibility for Sho + Co:
● Support for sample merchandising, shipments, and inventory management (GPS knowledge is a bonus)
● Maintain stock standards and ensure a well-organized warehouse.
● Update and maintain a calendar of industry events and vehicle listings.
● Provide administrative and organizational support.
● Conduct research
● Participate in brainstorming sessions on trending fashion and media ideas to pitch.
● Influencer support + VIP mail.
● Contribute fashion/lifestyle related blog posts.
● Light blogging/social media work.
The lack of a degree is not necessarily a barrier to employment if you can demonstrate good personal communication skills, writing and project management skills, creativity, and an interest in media.
This opportunity is free but with perks!
To apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.