Here’s the full recap via the official announcement:
This FREE update will add new accessibility options, bug fixes, and quality of life improvements:
- You can now control how quickly the board fills up when you fall into battle.
- Multiplayer tip when the game is over
- New portrait
- The tally screen now shows what CPU level is
It will also include a new playable character – Random Knight! This mysterious warrior will appear in the camp after you have recruited a few knights. When you start a new adventure with Random Knight, he will randomly become one of your unlocked characters!
DLC packs coming soon
Next, we want to pull back the development curtain on our expanding catalog of downloadable content that will be available in 3 DLC packs!
- Online VS mode. That’s right, you’ll soon be able to take on your friends and other puzzlers around the world.
- Mod support features for the PC version of the game
- New playable characters, enemies and bosses, relics and items, hidden secrets, and much more!
Both this free update and the three DLC packs are “coming soon” in the Shovel Knight Pocket Dungeon. Will you try this new content? Leave a comment below.