Simosiwak Temple is a temple on The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom‘S Brave Island inside Great Hyrule Forest Sky land.
Our guide will help you find Simosiwak Temple location, solves its puzzles and guides you through”Evidence: Turn off the lights“challenge collecting chests and blessed light.
Location of Simosiwak Temple
The Simosiwak Temple is on Brave Islandone of the islands in the sky in Great Hyrule Forest Sky land. The exact coordinates are (0163, 1973, 0759).
To go to Bravery Island, also where you can find a part of super useful Sliding armor setgo Skyview Tower ruins Thyphlo, launched into the air and parachuted south. Land on the circular island, the southernmost of the group of four islands. (There’s also a simpler route if you’ve unlocked it nearby Mayim . Temple; you can only paragliding from North Hyrule Sky Islands.)
Guide to Simosiwak Temple
This temple is a “Proving Grounds” challenge, so you will be stripped of your gear in the first place. As if losing your clothes and armor weren’t enough, the Simosiwak Temple also plunges you into near complete darkness. I guess that’s why this test is called “Lights Off”, right?
1. Go down the small stairs and pick up two light shield and a wood stick your left side. After this dimly lit open room you will enter darkness; press ZL to hold your shield and shine its light in front of you.
2. There is a Build left, shining a red eye into the darkness. It has a light shield of its own, which will hit your eyes; it won’t be particularly aggressive, at least until you attack. And you will have to: Defeating the Buildings is the way to solve this temple.
3. Leaning against the wall of this Building, there is a long stick and an old wooden shield. Grab them and use them to take down this first enemy. Pick up its tools, and use this opportunity to Fuse Construct’s horn into one of the sticks you pick up.
4. Go further into the dark, looking for more Buildings as you go. It’s not a huge room and there are only two Buildings left to fight, but you don’t have a weapon, so use caution.
5. The next building is a little deeper in the temple and stronger than the first one; climb it to land sneak attack if you can. It has a Flame Club, the fire we avoided by Block and use Flurry Rush. By the way, there are two Flaming devices nearby, at the corners adjacent to where this Structure is patrolling. We combined both of those devices with the wooden stick.
6. Look around in the dark for stairs, and go up to the last Structure in the room. Again, if you can sneak and sneak attack, that will cause a bunch of damage. This structure will shoot fireballs at you with a fire stick; it is also surrounded by three Ruby. After you defeat this Last Building, the portal at the back of the room will open.
7. Go through the gate and open the chest containing one bright elixir gives a glowing effect (very suitable for this temple). After you get it, move forward to activate the sign and get a blessed light.