Small Girls PR is hiring an Account Supervisor, Sustainable Fashion & Creative Retail in New York
There is no one size fits all SGPR clients as we work across consumer technology, lifestyle, fashion, beauty and social impact organizations. We have handled mergers for GE, launching brands that defy standards like Billie, created a wardrobe calculator to see how recycled clothing impacts the environment with thredUP, and launch OlaySuper Bowl ad on the cover of AdWeek.
Our clients look to us for their long-term strategy, brand intent architecture, creative pitch, and unique ideas that thoughtfully bring their positioning to life. . As a customer leader, the Account Supervisor will foster customer relationships, leading junior staff to perform.
Note: While this position is Work from Home until the end of the year, we will begin incorporating a 2-day-a-week office schedule in 2022.
How will you make an impact:
· Drive long-term strategy and create compelling campaigns.
· Build strong relationships with customers and act as a point of contact.
· Provide perspectives that position customers as industry leaders across the consumer and business landscape.
· Proactively come up with unique ideas to strengthen the customer’s market position.
· Ensure coverage of preferred customers through the right media approach.
Professionally develop and guide team members to success.
· Manage in all directions to ensure that everyone is briefed appropriately and projects run smoothly.
Deliver insights that capture both quantitative and qualitative results, documenting big wins, lessons learned, and impactful moments made by the team.
Why we will love you:
· You have 4-5 years of experience in media relations, corporate communications or public relations with proven client leadership and warm reporter relationships.
· You know about trends, communities and events before others, generate campaign proposals that connect these emerging concepts with client initiatives
You are strong organizationally. You plan and delegate effectively, focusing on key priorities.
You love to think of new ways to experiment with everything from a pitch to events perspective to storytelling through brand partnerships.
Why you will love us:
· A strong culture: We have an employee-led committee that jointly define company policy and another dedicated to planning weekly celebrations and quarterly outings (virtual or otherwise). ), a book club and staff-led quizzes & in-house activities, a pet-friendly office when we don’t have remotes, a penchant for karaoke and we’ve even brought Its employees go on vacation abroad.
· Atypical times: The PTO beyond Summer Fridays and the Sick-Free Days break is dedicated to preventive care.
· We invest in you: We offer 100% employer covered health plans that contribute your annual 401k (whether you decide to contribute), in addition to contributing to dental, vision , your data plan and your daily commute. We budget for you to network as well as reimburse for professional development as it applies to roles, from InDesign to public speaking.
To apply: Please send your resume to Chelsea.Addy@SmallGirlsPR.com, subject line Account Monitor, Fashionista.
We are a diverse and high-performing company dedicated to creating an inspiring workplace for everyone. It is Small Girls PR’s policy to provide equal opportunity to all qualified persons and to recruit, hire, train, promote and compensate persons in all occupations without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or sexual orientation.