Square Enix Releases Chocobo GP Version 1.4.1, Here Are Full Patch Notes
Square Enix has released another update exclusively for Switch Chocolate GP. This is the first update of 2023, lifting the title to Version 1.4.1. This patch contains many fixes, here is the full summary of the Square Enix support page:
Chocobo GP – Version 1.4.1 (February 1, 2023)
Thank you for playing “Chocobo GP”. Update Ver.1.4.1 for Chocobo GP will be released on 1/2/2023.
*Please note that if a player is playing a game mode that involves online communication at the time of the update release, the system will exit that mode after the current race is over and return to the screen. title image.
The contents of this update are detailed below.
1. Fixed an issue with multiplayer where the setting would change from “clone” to “main” if the lobby was created with mirror mode set and then play continued for a while without disbanding that lobby
2. Fixed an issue on technical and short-term races in Midgar, where riders were sometimes judged to be on the wrong track.
3. Fixed an issue when using Cactuar’s 1000 Needle ability in Time Attack mode, where the ability was immediately forced to end if Cactuar touched a ghost while detecting the attack was in progress. work.
4. Fixes an issue on the sticker selection screen where the cursor moved to locations that would not be selectable if it was made to skip from a specific location.
5. Fixes an issue on the LITE version where unselectable options were displayed as selectable options if switching between screens in a particular way.
6. Fixed an issue where the correct color was not displayed when the “Premium Yellow” color was selected for Kwackeys speed vehicles.
An internet connection is required to apply these updates.
We hope you will continue to enjoy “Chocobo GP”.
As noted, you will need an internet connection to download these updates. And to continue playing online, you need to make sure you’re running the latest version of the game.