Stone And Strand is hiring a wholesale sales executive in New York, NY
STONE AND WIRE is looking for a Senior Manager to drive sales and lead the day-to-day leadership of the growing wholesale division. This role will own the wholesale sales target and be responsible for continuously defining the levers to achieve our goals. The ideal candidate will have skills in building sales relationships, finding product opportunities in saturated markets, and managing projects.
Responsibilities and obligations
- Take the role of Lead Project Manager for the wholesale department
- Manage sales budget and track performance to achieve monthly goals. Report performance to Sales Manager with ideas on how to rebuild lost business and generate growth by account.
- Cultivate and build relationships with current accounts by identifying key opportunities and drivers
- Identify and launch new strategic wholesale partnerships
- Collaborate with the design team to create new collections to optimize sales by account
- Regularly review wholesale process optimization and new initiatives by business size
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the department and help the team prioritize and solve problems
- Directly manage groups of three
- Monitor sales orders and invoice accurately and up to date
- Pull the main report for the department and summary for the management
- Make sure the team is meeting deadlines (old wholesale team is shipping orders on time and correctly, invoices are sent to AP in a timely manner, trackers are filled out)
- Perform department-specific strategic company analysis
Qualifications and skills
- 5+ years in a sales role for a growing company (2+ with management experience)
- Proven project managers are comfortable driving a team and prioritizing tasks
- Strong interest in jewelry sales and product analysis
- Multi-tasker with great attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com, subject line Wholesale senior manager.
<! - Composite Start -><! - Kết thúc tổng hợp ->